Posted April 23, 2013
This is our second year at IC school and this is a great school. The Principal is working hard to get grants to improve curriculum and add educational activities. Teacher-Student ratio is wonderful. Teachers communicate with parents in various ways. The campus is gated and safe. Information, announcements, and weekly reminders are through school reach, a recorded message so you can replay and listen to it again if needed. Pictures are posted for special events/activities, so if a parent was not able to attend due to a busy work schedule, a parent can still see what happened. The after school daycare are trained employees from YMCA. Parents participate and share their talents on various events. We're lucky to have this school in our community.

Posted June 13, 2012
I am very impressed with ICA and how much has improved over the last school year. The school is a safe and engaging place for students to learn. As a parent I most impressed with the energy the Principal has brought to both campuses. There have been numerous field trips including trips Washington DC, and the state Capitol. The school actively seeks and gets grants to help ICA in a variety of areas. There are improvements in curriculum including adding Spainish, participating in Academic Decathlon, and implementing innovative instructional stratagies. Communication is also on the rise with the online grading program, School Reach voice mail system a much new website, and email access to all staff. Both Campuses haved always fostered a family like atmosphere and the parents and their families really seem to enjoy being involved with their child's school. ICA is an exciting place to be and I know my kids are getting a quality education, quality character development in a safe and quiet learning envirnment. The students, parents, and staff all seem to be having fun and committed to making ICA a top notch Catholic School. I have no reservation recommending ICA school to parents!!

Immaculate Conception Annunciation Catholic School 5

Posted June 12, 2012
I am a new parent this year at ICA School. With so many changes the school had to endure, it seems to be coming together in the right direction. I am very happy I made this decision. I love the sense of community between both parishes and campuses. I am looking forward to what the future of ICA will be in a couple of years.

Posted April 09, 2012
We are happy in this school not only because of supportive staff, teachers and principal but the warmth that you can feel from other parents. It's like a big family, everyone is always ready to lend a hand. It has a friendly environment, the school have had problems too but the principal and priest always make sure that the families get involved, they always valued the parents opinion and suggestions. We will definitely come back next school year.

Immaculate Conception Annunciation Catholic School 2

Posted June 16, 2011
Cons: There is a general lack of caring and professionalism at this school. My child just completed 5th grade at this school. He needed extra help in math. Instead of giving him extra support I received a progress report with 5 failing test grades. There was no phone call, email, or letter. No attempt was made to contact us. His teacher felt it was acceptable give a failing grade without support. A teacher's job is to meet the needs of every child in the class, not just the kids who are easy to teach. The school is very disorganized and the teachers seem overwhelmed and they lack general skills in pedagogy and classroom management. Pros: The students and parents are very friendly. The cost is reasonable.

Immaculate Conception Annunciation Catholic School 3

Posted April 21, 2010

Posted February 16, 2010
No school is perfect. This is my family school for over 50 years. It has great years and not so great years. There are great families at this school! Of course there are a couple of teachers that need to be removed and replaced or given a lot of help but that is at every school. Overall my kids go there because of tradition and the school culture. Plus public schools are just too overcrowded right now!

Immaculate Conception Annunciation Catholic School 0

Posted September 23, 2009
My daughter just stating her 4th grade at this school and we already love it! Every one is kind and her teacher is outstanding and really cares about the children. My daughter was behind at her previous school end feeling with a low self esteem because of that, she is already showing a complete different attitude and loves school again. Education and moral values is a must for me as a single mom, we finally feel at home. I give this school a 10 plus!

Immaculate Conception Annunciation Catholic School 5

Posted January 20, 2009
I love my school! ASC has been there for me since Kindergarden, of course it was called Saint Phillips. The teachers are high quality, and have dicipline in every classroom. I suggest this school to all parents!

Immaculate Conception Annunciation Catholic School 0

Posted January 03, 2009
Annunciation has been there for me since 6th grade. I have gradually changed in the best way possible. I have learned so many great things as of being a leader, a model, a helper, and a friend. Being there for 3 years have given me the opportunity to be a strong Catholic. I enjoyed this school and I loved my friends over there. I highly suggest this school a great place to place your kids in to have a perfect education. We are like family.

Immaculate Conception Annunciation Catholic School
2701 Peck Road, Monrovia, CA  91016
Last modified Immaculate Conception Annunciation Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
Immaculate Conception Annunciation Catholic School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top