Montclair High School 2

Posted January 27, 2014
... ms valenzuela!! is so mean to us students :( she's the only assistant/secretary that treats me lile that

Posted August 14, 2013
I am very happy with this school. As a parent i feel that school is supporting me. Counselor always available, teachers reply to my emails and love school loop. What a great tool, to be inform about our children performance at school. Great school!

Posted August 08, 2013
I have children with special needs and thanks to administrators, staff and teacher they are doing great, are on track. Teachers are always willing to support my children in any way they can. Great school!

Posted August 08, 2013
As a former student, I can said that I really appreciated all the school support from teachers. Miss my school, now at college I can see all the great things and fun that I had while at Montclair. Great years.....

Posted August 01, 2013
The teachers really care about their students. They talk about college in class to motivate students to go to college. The AVID program really stands out. It helps students prepare for college and informs them about how to acquire loans/financial aids/ scholarships in college.

Montclair High School 5

Posted June 01, 2013
I love this school. It may not be the best be the teachers are amazing. The teachers in montclair love their students and they are willing to help them. "You Can't hide that cavalierly pride" <3

Posted April 14, 2013
As a current student at MHS I know that there are many things that need improvement. The campus is filthy and overclouded at times, the bathrooms are just unsanitary, but it's not because of the janitors. On the contrary, it's because of the student, many of them don't care much about cleaning up after themselves. This 2nd semester of the 12-13 school year, MHS opened a new 2 level building in which every classroom is a Promethean Active Classroom, teachers use ipads and "smart boards". MHS also uses SchoolLoop, which lets students interact more with teachers and their schoolwork through the internet. Also, they have an excellent academic program, mostly honors and AP, that has surpassed that of other schools in the district. The staff is extremely helpful, they truly care about a student's success, whether in school or out. They are an AVID National Demonstration School because their AVID program does guide students towards a 4 year university. Parent involvement is very low. Overall, the school's improvement is slow but constant.

Posted June 06, 2011
Is not the best, but they are getting better, also is an AVID National Demonstration School, they are guiding the students to a 4 year University. I'll enroll my child for sure in that school. The only problem is they need more parent involvement.

Montclair High School 1

Posted April 03, 2011
This school is horrible. Everyone there, including the teachers have a low-level of thinking and the education is middle-school level. Im learning absolutely nothing and i wish i could transfer schools. The material in a 10th grade honors english class is that of an 8th grader in a non-honors class. All the books we have been reading, I have already read in 8th grade. This school is also overcrowded and the administration babies the students too much. Hopefully this school will improve in the future for our fellow young ones, but right now, this nightmare is getting nowhere but downhill. Whatever you do, don't send your child here, it will be a mistake that you will regret.

Montclair High School 2

Posted April 12, 2010
Montclair High is diffidently the worst out of the whole Chaffey-Joint Union High School District. It has so much to improve on. Its just this huge throw-up in the cafeteria and the janitor ist there to clean it up.

Montclair High School
4725 Benito Street, Montclair, CA  91763
Last modified Montclair High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Montclair High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 55 reviews. Top