Bad
Good

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted February 07, 2016
Every child is an individual and their academic needs are appropriately met. Teachers make sure that students that need to be challenged are challenged. this is seen in the differentiated instruction offered at this school.

Posted February 07, 2016
Buena Vista Integrated Arts has so much to offer its students. Let me start by saying that the wide variety of programs offered there are abundant. Students could participate in sports, dance, choir, and theatre after school. Many schools do not offer these interests to their students. Also, the teachers there are great at incorporating new practices into the curriculum. They are not afraid to start a new math or language arts program. My child really enjoys being at a school where the opportunities for learning are incorporated into every subject.

Buena Vista Arts-Integrated School 3

Posted November 19, 2014
I am writing this review in response to how I felt after leaving my PTC (parent teacher conference) yesterday for my 5th grade student. It seems to me that over the years some of the administrators and teachers have forgotten their professionalism and need to be reminded. I showed up on time for our meeting but as soon as I walked in the LA teacher went to do something else while the Math teacher decided to move on without her. No problem except that once the LA teacher decided I was important enough she came to the table gave me a few pieces of paper about the progress for her class and about 3 minutes into my after the LA teacher sat down with me another parent showed up and the LA teacher jumped up and went to work with the parent that just showed up. The LA teacher didn't even excuse herself. The Math teacher was clearly somewhat perplexed by her behavior that she made a comment initially saying, "I guess I will start with my stuff first". Then when the LA teacher abruptly left the table for the parent that just showed up the Math teacher gave me a look of confusion. In the end I left the meeting feeling awkward.

Posted October 12, 2013
This is a great school, the staff works together to ensure the success of the students.

Posted August 27, 2011
This school has been more than willing to work with me to address my highly gifted child's needs. They have an excellent 'SWIM' teaching model, to allow each student to attend the class that best suits his/her needs and abilities (and they can shift up to 4 times a year, if needed). In addition, my child is able to do art, dance, music and theater in the studio time each week, plus there are theater, dance and music programs available, with annual performances. The parents, teachers and administration work very well together, with almost no drama - something that seems all too common elsewhere. We are thrilled to have the opportunity to go to Buena Vista.

Posted August 14, 2011
I love this school! The teachers, staff, and students were very friendly! They teach very well in English and math, and the school in general is perfect! I also loved the principle! This is the best school ever!!!

Posted October 28, 2010
This is the best elementary school ever!!! I'm just so happy that my son was able to get in after being on the waiting list!

Posted May 26, 2010
I have 3 kids that went to this school. I think this is the best choice if you live in the area. Very big on all styles of art!!! My kids love this school. A+++

Posted May 22, 2010
The teachers and supporting staff at this school are wonderful. It has been such a blessing that my son has been able to attend this school since Kindergarten. He gets tons of one on one attention from his teacher and has excelled because of it.

Posted May 11, 2010
Leadership, Discipline, Activities all 5 star to me. We are so lucky to have are big growing boy at such a wonderful school...

5685 San Bernardino Street, Montclair, CA  91763-2941
Last modified Buena Vista Arts-Integrated School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Buena Vista Arts-Integrated School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 21 reviews. Top