Bad
Good

Too many hoodrats on the stroll up and down the once innocent Howard hallways. Shaking my head.

Howard is very dedicated to the students education ; their progess where students may lack; staff & teachers definetly are depended on helping any situation a student may come across that effects their life at home and assures to prevent from their concentration not to be disturbed from learning .....

My children were new last year at Howard and from the moment we walked on campus we had a welcoming and warm reception. Both Mrs. Lipschultz and Ms. Guillen are excellent administrators. They go beyond their duties and really interact with the children. My kids look forward to "PE with the Principal". I have also enjoyed volunteering and attending school functions. My children have excelled academically and socially.

I have enjoyed watching my child grow and learn at this school. All of the staff members are so devoted to the kids and extra programs that they volunteer to run. The level of teaching is beyond what I expected in a public school. This school really feels like a family doing what it takes for all it's memebers (kids) to do their best.

I have two kids attending Howard. This is our first year at Howard and we are very pleased with the school. Both my kids have excellent teachers, kudos to Mrs. Cook and Mrs. Felton. I believe the teachers and staff are what make a great school and this is a GREAT school! The principal is very organized and takes the time to get to know the students and parents. This school is very family oriented and the afterschool program is great kudos to Mrs. Laden. We are proud to be Howard Warriors

I am appreciate the opportunity for my daughter to attened school at Howard Elem. The principal exceds my expectations and so far the teachers are great. Even the office staff is very helpful. I could ask for anything more from a public school

I work with the After School Program at Howard Elementary School. The students there are EXCELLENT! I love the staff at Howard Elementary School! Everyone is SUPER friendly! The environment is clean, along with the nearby neighborhoods. 5/5 Stars.

I think that this is a really good school, my doughter goes here and she is doing very good the teachers are really working hard, all though I think there really needs to be more supervision before and after school for the safety of our kids.

Last modified Howard Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.