Posted July 29, 2013
Howard is very dedicated to the students education ; their progess where students may lack; staff & teachers definetly are depended on helping any situation a student may come across that effects their life at home and assures to prevent from their concentration not to be disturbed from learning .....

Posted October 25, 2010
My children were new last year at Howard and from the moment we walked on campus we had a welcoming and warm reception. Both Mrs. Lipschultz and Ms. Guillen are excellent administrators. They go beyond their duties and really interact with the children. My kids look forward to "PE with the Principal". I have also enjoyed volunteering and attending school functions. My children have excelled academically and socially.

Posted May 10, 2010
I have enjoyed watching my child grow and learn at this school. All of the staff members are so devoted to the kids and extra programs that they volunteer to run. The level of teaching is beyond what I expected in a public school. This school really feels like a family doing what it takes for all it's memebers (kids) to do their best.

Posted March 31, 2010
I have two kids attending Howard. This is our first year at Howard and we are very pleased with the school. Both my kids have excellent teachers, kudos to Mrs. Cook and Mrs. Felton. I believe the teachers and staff are what make a great school and this is a GREAT school! The principal is very organized and takes the time to get to know the students and parents. This school is very family oriented and the afterschool program is great kudos to Mrs. Laden. We are proud to be Howard Warriors

Posted March 03, 2010
I am appreciate the opportunity for my daughter to attened school at Howard Elem. The principal exceds my expectations and so far the teachers are great. Even the office staff is very helpful. I could ask for anything more from a public school

Posted December 21, 2009
I work with the After School Program at Howard Elementary School. The students there are EXCELLENT! I love the staff at Howard Elementary School! Everyone is SUPER friendly! The environment is clean, along with the nearby neighborhoods. 5/5 Stars.

Howard Elementary School 4

Posted September 24, 2008

Posted September 23, 2008
I think that this is a really good school, my doughter goes here and she is doing very good the teachers are really working hard, all though I think there really needs to be more supervision before and after school for the safety of our kids.

Posted February 08, 2008

Howard Elementary School 2

Posted January 24, 2006
I just think that the kids need more suppervision, the principal nees to keep us informed at all times what is really going on on campus, that way some parents can't star rumors and we as parents should be more involved in what our kids do, so we can be heard and stop complainig about what the school does or doesn't do right.

Howard Elementary School
4650 West Howard Street, Montclair, CA  91763
Last modified Howard Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Howard Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top