Montclair, CA

Posted May 25, 2011
My daughter attended Kingsley her Kindergarten year and I could not have hoped for a better start to her public education. The Kinder teachers are the most dedicated, loving, and efficient teachers I have ever seen. Classrooms are organized and enriching. Students are well behaved and attentive. Teachers work together as a team to prepare students for first grade. Parent involvement is encouraged and the community is positive. Thank you Kingsley staff for your hard work! You are so important to our children!

Kingsley Elementary School 5

Posted May 10, 2010

Kingsley Elementary School 0

Posted October 08, 2009
My son's school has the best teachers in the world

Kingsley Elementary School 2

Posted April 21, 2009

Posted March 04, 2008
I'm a parent, and I totally appreciate the communication Kingsley Elementary staff has with all parents, and the great customer service they provide us parents. Come think of it we are their customers and what excellent service they provide. The communication I have with my childs teacher is great. The option to walk in class when I like, to observe the class, to e-mail when ever I have a question and get a response,and to recieve weekly news letters, monthly reports on my child is just a teacher who loves her job.

Kingsley Elementary School 1

Posted October 03, 2007
Test driven. Teachers can only teach from the textbook and cannot add or omit a word, or bring in their own worksheets to help students. Not student driven, but score driven.

Kingsley Elementary School 5

Posted July 09, 2007

Posted August 20, 2005
I was a student at kingsley in the '70's now my daughter is(4th grade) and soon my 4 year old will be. I have no major complaints about kingsley or its staff. I do think that they have made great effort student acheivement goals. They have a wonderful student advisor/counselor which I have worked with personnally. The curriculum certainly has changed, for better. I have found the teachers to be very helpful and understanding.

Kingsley Elementary School
5625 Kingsley Street, Montclair, CA  91763
Last modified Kingsley Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Kingsley Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top