Montclair, CA

Posted April 28, 2014
I love this school. My son is in 3rd grade and loves it too. He is always being challenged to do his best. He started here in first grade and could not read yet. A few weeks into the school year he began reading and up until now he has always been in honor roll. We did have a bullying problem in 2nd grade but as soon as I talked to the vice principal it was taken care of right away. I also enrolled my little ones in preschool this year and they are progressing wonderfully they can count to 15 and can write their names on their own.

Posted April 28, 2014
its a great school,!!!! they really care about the students , my son its in 5 grade with mr. Ross great teacher ! a greatful to school for the care they do to the students.

Moreno Elementary School 1

Posted September 07, 2013
It's great to have a school that promises to prepare kids for the future!! Anyone can make promises! My son first attended & ended up going to middle school at a 5th grade level in math!! Mind you never did I get notified until middle school caught it. Then my other child attended Moreno up until 3rd grade. Progress report showed my child was up to speed. Well we moved to a completely different district & teacher there caught that my child was way behind & that Moreno's report was not matching with where my child should of been academically according to Moreno's report!! What a waste of my child's time. I'm not the only patent either.

Moreno Elementary School 3

Posted August 08, 2013
My son stared kindergarden in Moreno elementary school, I enrolled my son in this school because it rated 5 stars! I was also really impressed when I went to check out the kindergarden class and they were reading and writing! I thought WOW! This is an AWEOME school! So the first few days were HORRIBLE! My son got choked by one of his classmates and the teacher DID NOT do anything about IT! My son kept getting hit and kick by another little boy,thru out the whole year! and there was NEVER any consequences for the bullying! The teacher suggested to use his words like " leave me alone" I dont like that" BUT of course that didnt WORK! Now my son is attending 1st grade and the same kid that was bullying him is in the SAME class! HOPEFULLY they WILL change him to another class or am just going to take him to a different school! I KNOW there bullies in every school! But I think if the principal, vice principal and teachers DON'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT why stay in a school were your voice is not HEARD! Academically this school is GOOD but the discipline NEEDS some WORK! There's need to be SERIOUS CONSEQUENCES FOR THE BULLING!!! THIS NEEDS TO STOP!!!

Posted January 21, 2011
This is a great school. My daughter is in Honor roll and my nephew is in Gate. They both started reading at 5 and both have a high reading level and are always being challenged. They get honored for doing good which encourages them to continue their strive for greatness. It also give attention to those children that struggle instead of leaving them behind and passing them along like many other school tend to do. If there is something that needs attention the Principal is always there to address it., they take the well being of the children very seriously.

Moreno Elementary School 4

Posted August 30, 2009

Moreno Elementary School 0

Posted May 21, 2009
I have been very pleased with the school so far. My daughter is in kindergarteen and already being challenged to the best of her ability. Very pleased with the teachers so far.

Posted September 22, 2008
Great reading program! My children vocab is amazing, it has a lot to do with the wonderful staff.

Moreno Elementary School 3

Posted July 31, 2008

Posted June 19, 2008
I substituted today at the preschool. I was very impressed with the curriculum and the assistants. I would love to have my child in this preschool someday

Moreno Elementary School
4825 Moreno Street, Montclair, CA  91763
Last modified Moreno Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Moreno Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top