Bad
Good

I have 3 children attending this school previously my 2 oldest we're attending a school in Pomona at there old school they learn nothing the teachers didn't focus on the students who had trouble reading and writing like my daughter they focus on the students that knew this stuff but last year I made the switch to Ramona I as a mother couldn't be happier with all the progress my children have achieve. The staff at this school is great their really friendly the teachers are awesome but the best part is they treat all there students the same they don't make preferences on the students that know more than others I couldn't be happier with this amazing school...

My children were extremlely affected by this school. The principal mrs. Clark would start rumors and have kids spy on each other. Bathrooms were always locked and told they couldnt go because they didnt have enough passes. Kids got away with bullying, inappropraite touching of private parts and cussing. Teachers work hard but no support in the office for behavior. Principal never on playground at recess and shakes her head like someones elses problem.

I'm driving from Rialto everyday for their preschool program.My son loves it and so do I. Patient, Caring and determined is what his preschool teacher is..My son has learned so much in 3 months. Principal is by far a great one..I dont mind the extra miles, only if its for a great school.

My daughter goes to this school. The teachers are caring and try to work with the kids at their level of learning. They help the ones who need the extra help and challenge the ones who need that challenge. The staff really cares about the students.

We have the most outstanding teaching staff. We work hard to teach the whole child, not just the test score! It's a wonderful community and worthy of all the help it can get.

Ramona Elementary has definately made an impact on my child. The staff is very determined to give each child a quality education. They are continuously improving in every area. I am so proud to have my child and my relative's children attend Ramona!

This school has made such great progress over that past several years. The teachers work very hard to make sure the students learn. There are many great things that the staff does to increase student motivation. My children have really enjoyed their experience at this school.

Ramona is a great school. There are lots of wonderful programs for the kids such as musicals like Annie and The Wizard of Oz. The staff is caring and they do special activities for the students and the families such as 'Night of the STARS' to honor academic excellence.

My daughters were always encouraged to push themselves. The teachers & staff really care about their students.

My daughter was an RSP student at Ramona. I found their RSP program to be extremely lacking in all areas. I also had to fight for every single service I received for her. She was also bullied on the playground repeatedly with little intervention from the staff. We are now in a new school district and the difference in the RSP services she receives is like night and day. I would highly recommend that parents transfer their children out of this school and district if possible.

Last modified Ramona Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.