Montclair, CA

Serrano Middle School 3

Posted February 05, 2008
This school is alright. I think that there is a lot of room for improvement.

Serrano Middle School 3

Posted September 09, 2005
I'm unable to understand why Serrano can not meet the basic standard requirements level test scores!The staff is so dedicated to the enrichment of the students, especially when the parents get invovled. It saddens me deeply. All measures should be takened and examine to correct this problem our childrens future are at risk.

Serrano Middle School 4

Posted August 30, 2004
As a former student I would have to say that the experience was quite new. The ASB club was a great way for the sudents in the entire school to be involved in school activities. Wich I know that gave students a little more to look foward to going to school. Teachers also did a very good job in keeping students aware of what was planned.

Serrano Middle School
4725 San Jose Street, Montclair, CA  91763
Last modified Serrano Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Serrano Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top