Montclair, CA

Posted April 03, 2014
Greatest staff ever! They give of themselves, their time, patience and knowledge. They truly care about the students!

Posted August 14, 2013
I am a returning parent and I expecting to see the same quality education for my child. She love the arts and it seems that this school is going to be great for it.

Posted August 08, 2013
When I was in this school years ago, I was in the honors program. recently I stop by and found out that a lot of the great teachers I had there still at this school. Keep it up, love Vernon extra curricular activities then and now with the art program they rock.

Posted August 08, 2013
My youngest child will be attending this year this magnet school in the arts. My oldest children were at this school and the staff, and teachers were wonderful. Looking forward for a great year for my child. Only great things can said of Vernon Middle School....

Posted February 07, 2009

Vernon Middle School 2

Posted September 12, 2008

Posted February 13, 2008
Great collaborating and friendly staff, up to date with technology and teaching strategies

Vernon Middle School 2

Posted January 20, 2008

Vernon Middle School 3

Posted May 24, 2006

Posted May 31, 2005

Vernon Middle School
9775 Vernon Avenue, Montclair, CA  91763
Last modified Vernon Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Vernon Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top