Bad
Good

Greatest staff ever! They give of themselves, their time, patience and knowledge. They truly care about the students!

I am a returning parent and I expecting to see the same quality education for my child. She love the arts and it seems that this school is going to be great for it.

When I was in this school years ago, I was in the honors program. recently I stop by and found out that a lot of the great teachers I had there still at this school. Keep it up, love Vernon extra curricular activities then and now with the art program they rock.

My youngest child will be attending this year this magnet school in the arts. My oldest children were at this school and the staff, and teachers were wonderful. Looking forward for a great year for my child. Only great things can said of Vernon Middle School....

This school is off the chain! There's so many swag to go around. May I say it is indeed swaggerific. My name is Dawson and I approve of this awesome school and as well as the stafff. They helped me through my dark times too....

Great collaborating and friendly staff, up to date with technology and teaching strategies

Last modified Vernon Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.