Our Lady Of Lourdes 4

Posted February 07, 2013
I admit, enrollment has dropped but it hasn't taken away from the education that my child has gotten. I'd rather have a smaller class than an overwhelming one for my child any day of the week. His learning experience has been exceptional and the teachers have done a great job. Times are tough and not everyone can afford a Private School education but the school has held strong among trying financial times.

Posted January 10, 2013
My kids have been going to this school for the past 3 years. Although there has been changes, all have been positive and my kids are getting the education they deserve. Their Catholic identity continues to grow stronger in faith every year. All these wonderful teachers including new are caring, loving, helpful, and devoted to inspire our kids to a better education. I am a very proud parent and feel very blessed to be part of this community.

Our Lady Of Lourdes 2

Posted October 08, 2012
This school has had a very big drop in enrollment and moral. It has a new principal and vice principal and has LOST much of its catholic identity. Years ago it had over 40 students in each class and it has less then 10 in the 6th grade class. All due to poor administration. It has lost lots of great teachers and parents. This year less then 160 students.

Posted November 07, 2009
My girls love their school! From day one they continue to amaze us with the knowledge the attain! And at the same time,they are learning what it means to be a giving and loving human being thru their faith. All this and much more is taught to them everyday by their surroundings in the classroom, on the playground or just by walking down the halls. And they share this with other family and friends as well. We know we made the right decision for our childrens future and feel blessed everyday!

Posted November 07, 2009
Since arriving here last year, I was immediately drawn in by the sense of family and community. At OLL, we strive to not only prepare our children academically but also to be respectful, caring people who are eager to serve those around them.

Posted October 29, 2009
We are a great community of people. A very caring mixture of Children,Parents,Teachers and Staff. A great education means everything ,and this school provides it. My children have a wonderful start on a great education Thanks to the caring Teachers at OLL.

Posted October 28, 2009

Posted September 23, 2008
I think this school has very high academics and offers much more than other schools around

Posted October 17, 2007
This school is a hidden jewel! The teaching staff are dedicated to getting the best out of their students. Advance Math is offered for students beginning 4th Grade Level. There is a very good sense of community in this school. Highly recommended!!!

Our Lady Of Lourdes 3