Monterey Park, CA

Posted August 20, 2010
This is an excellent school. My three kids currently attend here. The teachers are great, with many years of experience.

Posted June 23, 2009
Amazing School! My daughters both attended and left reading two grade levels above their own. The vocabulary building, social tasks, and family like atmosphere are priceless. Well worth the investment!

Posted February 18, 2009
This School is totally awesome. My child attends school here and is very happy. Any time I've had a problem or concern the staff is right there to help. Not only has he gained great social skills, but his academics have flourished as well. I love this unique Montessori School.

Meher Montessori School 0

Posted December 17, 2008
Meher Montessori is AWESOME! My child is three years old and is able to express his feelings, needs, and desires clearly through conversation. The development is sometimes shocking to me, it seems like he is growing too fast. He loves to picture read with books and has a desire to pick up the words. He is always counting objects wherever we might be. The people at Meher are great.

Meher Montessori School 0

Posted April 02, 2008
Not a good school. Needs to teach kids to read. Lacks state accountability b/c it is a private school. A waste of time and money.

Meher Montessori School 2

Posted December 13, 2005

Posted November 16, 2005
Meher Montessori School is a great school. The atmosphere there is like family. I love the Montessori method and how the children have freedom of their own, it teaches them to be independent and not have to rely on the teacher for everything.

Posted August 31, 2004
I like the primary class in this school. The class that Mrs. Thomas teach, it has children from 2.5 to 6 year old. At first you find this strange but then it all makes sense, especially when you see the young ones looking up to the older ones. And the big ones helping the young ones. And Mrs. Thomas makes it perfect. My son and I had the pleasure of spending his kindergarten year with her. What he learned is beyond words.

Posted August 28, 2004
MEHER is a great traditional montessori school. the teachers are very good and well experinced . the 3-6 years old teacher is this amazing lady who has been teaching for 35+ years.it's a small school, and if you like the old fashioned montessori, this school is for you.I advice you to observe the class room you need to put your child in before enrolling. it will give you an idea of how the day goes by,if you know nothing about montessori.

Posted April 21, 2004
My son has attended Meher Montessori for the past four years and he's in the 3rd grade now. Overall, I am happy with my son's academic progress. Great strides have been made in reading comprehension, vocabulary, and mathematics. In addition, I've found the school to be very flexible with my schedule by enabling the parent to select from a variety of different after school programs. Such as piano, ballet, music, computer training, and others. Of course, the school does have some issues. One issue that I've found to be troubling is a habit the school has for accepting some students that could use more parenting and require more attention than necessary. This extra attention steals time from the class and thereby reduces focus and progress. I wish this would be handled more effectively by the school administrators and parents. I anticipate good results on the upcoming California Standard exam.

Meher Montessori School
2009 South Garfield Avenue, Monterey Park, CA  91754
Last modified Meher Montessori School is a Private school that serves grades K-7
Meher Montessori School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top