K-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Staff member (1 response)

Posted July 20, 2016
My kids have been attending STA for several years, they are happy and meeting academic expectations. My kids have art, music, PE , regular core classes and other opportunities outside of school. Try our school or stop by for a tour, the principal and parish are approachable and willing to listen to any concerns.

Saint Thomas Aquinas
Grateful to: Staff member

Posted July 20, 2016
The teachers work together to make raise school spirit with many activities that bring the families together.

Posted August 02, 2014
Decided to enroll my child at STA this year as I've heard good things about it. Their class size is perfect! Not overcrowded whatsoever. More 1 on 1 attention. Academically this works out best for my daughter.

Saint Thomas Aquinas 1

Posted July 11, 2014
UNFORTUNATELY my review to which there are several responses was removed but the responses were NOT ?? Only the positive reviews remain??...AND GOOD reviews, based on the PASSED years, I might add. I am not a disgruntled parent. My statements are based on MY FIRST-HAND personal experiences only, which is why I do not have a problem sharing. As a prospective parent I would want to know these things to ensure I am up for a challenge, if necessary. I do embrace change and forward thinking which is why I loved STA (we were able to implement so many new programs with the support of the principal and dedicated parents). I too work in the corporate world and understand reorganization.The change in principal is not what this is about. These issues started before that had begun.It's about respect, consideration and communication - something was lost in the shuffle. I was willing to give the school/priest a chance but was continuously left empty-handed, even the Archdiocese was left with a deer-in-the-headlights look (1st hand). But that is all behind us now. I truly hope the best for my friends who remain. Families/students are amazing at STA! Change is always good!

Posted July 10, 2014
St. Thomas Aquinas School has been a positive and helpful environment for my child. As a parent, my sole interest is my child's education. I want my child to be challenged academically with a rigorous curriculum, and amongst people who respect and strive to be good. I can honestly say, that through conversations with my child, and an overall observation of the faculty and classroom environment, I have reaffirmed my decision to keep my child at STA. I am beyond pleased with the changes in Administration. I met with the new principal. She is highly educated, extremely friendly, and most importantly, a genuine individual with very high achieving goals. I'm very impressed. I can only say, that the direction in which she will lead the school will be towards excellence. I am hoping that parents who see my same objectives will get on board to assist our school community. The changes that have already been implemented in this short amount of time give an insight to what lies ahead. God bless our school. Thank you for your dedication to the art of teaching our children. Sincerely, One very happy parent

Saint Thomas Aquinas 4

Posted July 08, 2014
In response to the fear ridden prior review...It is shameful that some disgruntled parents choose to bash a school due to a change in administration. Reorganization can occur in any employment setting, including catholic schools. If the school board dissolved, well they must have been a weak team in the first place. The upheaval caused by some has created an elusive fear that in simple terms is plain silly! Perhaps the Pastor took the high road and decided not to contribute to the circulating misleading gossip. It seems that some parents are more preoccupied with school politics over the academic performance of their children. Solution to a nonsensical crisis= Principal could have left with more dignity. STA will persevere! it has already become better and stronger due to a much needed CHANGE!

Posted July 07, 2014
I will say the following: I am a proud parent of 2 children currently attending STA. This will be our 6 th year attending at this wonderful school. The faculty has been absolutely wonderful, competent, and experienced. I'm thrilled to return, despite all the changes. I had the opportunity to meet with our new principal and she seems to be just what we need here!! A well educated PHD candidate who has a wonderful reputation for being a great educator. With this new leader I'm sure she will lead our educators in a great path towards excellence!!

Posted July 07, 2014
I'm a proud and active parent and looking forward to the new leadership at Saint Thomas Aquinas in 2014-2015. This past year I was disappointed with the disconnect the school office had with the parents. Fundraisers were not advertised properly and everything was at the last minute. It's our responsibility to maintain an open communication with the school personnel and parents in general. We are the voice of our children. On main objective as to why we send our children to private school is for the education they are receiving. STA is going to excel in all aspects in the school environment. GO EAGLES!!

Posted June 18, 2014
I have two children here and they love it. The teachers are great. The school community is great. There really is a family atmosphere here and I we see it as our home.

Posted August 13, 2013
I luv the school. The principle and staff are great! Love the small community the school is.

Saint Thomas Aquinas