Pinecrest School - Moorpark 5

Posted December 08, 2014
At Pinecrest, Moorpark our daughter has flourished academically, socially, artistically, technologically, athletically, environmentally and emotionally. The teachers and staff and terrific. The parent community is strong and involved. The campus is beautiful and the small class sizes make for a very personalized learning experience. I think there is a misconception that the school is expensive. It is not, and I believe that it is the best overall private school value in Southern California.

Pinecrest School - Moorpark 5

Posted April 22, 2014
I am so glad they finally added a 6th grade classroom. This gives us one more year of outstanding academics and great feeling of community. We have been here since Preschool.

Pinecrest School - Moorpark 4

Posted November 02, 2010
Both of my children attend at this campus, and we have been more than satisfied with the teachers, as well as the rest of the staff. We only wish it went to 8th grade at that location....

Pinecrest School - Moorpark 4

Posted April 12, 2010
We've been at this school since my daughter was 18 months old. We love the academics at this school as well as the before and after care. They also have a lot of fun stuff to fill time for kids. We've taken advantage of dance and swim lessons. We're nervous to ever leave this school!

Pinecrest School - Moorpark

Posted September 16, 2009
Giving kids & families a solid foundation.

Pinecrest School - Moorpark
14100 Peach Hill Road, Moorpark, CA  93021
Last modified Pinecrest School - Moorpark is a Private school that serves grades PK-5
Pinecrest School - Moorpark Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top