Public charter
Moorpark, CA

1 review of this school

Ivytech Charter School 5

Posted April 29, 2014
I have been going to IvyTech Charter School for 2 years now and I love this school. I drive from Simi Valley to Moorpark because that's how good of a school it is. The teachers are amazing and if you ever need help, you can email them and they email back so fast. The principle is the best I have ever had. I love how interactive she is with the students. I will miss her the most when I graduate next month.

Ivytech Charter School
6591 Collins Drive, Suite E4, Moorpark, CA  93021
Last modified Ivytech Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ivytech Charter School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 1 reviews. Top