Posted March 04, 2014
I guess it's easy for us, as parents, to be critical of our children's teachers. We expect them to do things the way we would- since we know best right? Some of us like to drop in and demand impromptu conferences during teacher's lunch btraks, or hover over our children, micromanaging them until they break. But unlike "A Parent"'s Non-specific criticism, I have a lot of confidence in the outstanding staff at Camino Pablo. This community is heavily involved with our children's academic success, but without the hard work from their teachers, our challenges would be far greater. This is an excellent school, run by devoted Educators.

Camino Pablo Elementary School 1

Posted February 05, 2014
Do not fooled by the high test scores. Parents are the best part of this school. They have a great deal of work to do in catching up with the rest of the country as far as researched based educational programs are concerned. The high test scores are a result of parents, tutors, outside services and and little to do with outstanding teaching.

Posted May 11, 2011
This is the best school and I feel fortunate that we were able to find a gem like this school in a special community like Moraga!

Posted August 18, 2009

Posted March 24, 2008

Posted October 25, 2007

Posted April 26, 2006
Everything about Camino Pablo is excellent! The teachers, the principal, the library staff, everything! The only thing I would upgrade are the after school enrichment programs.

Posted March 28, 2006
Camino Pablo is a great school. The parents are really involved and my child enjoys going to school. It's a very safe environment. The teachers are very dedicated to their students. The parents are very involved in the school and the community. There's an after school child care services called Bobcat. It's an excellent after school program that my child enjoys. The program is very reasonally priced.

Posted March 02, 2005
We moved here a year ago and my son is in third grade and he loves it! Great principal, teachers, parent involvement, and kids! Lots of after school activities and so many creative learning methods in place. My son has Ms. Elliott and she is the best teacher he has ever had at any school. She is compassionate and creative and flexible. The principal even met with me before we moved in and was proactive in helping him find the 'right fit'. He's great! I had the chance to put him in private schooling but I am so happy that I didn't because I think this is better. We are leaving at the end of this year to move out of state and I am having a hard time finding a school that will live up to these high standards. We will truly miss this school.

Posted April 11, 2004

Camino Pablo Elementary School
1111 Camino Pablo, Moraga, CA  94556
Last modified Camino Pablo Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Camino Pablo Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top