Bad
Good

This school has tons of horrible rumors going around it. I enrolled at this school my sophomore year in High school, prior to being enrolled at this school I was a student at Moreno Valley High and also Valley View High the expirence was horrible;so many students were rude and did not get along well with teachers March Mountain is Contrary to that. Wonderful caring teachers, school spirit is slowly rising and IT DOES NOT HAVE GANGS as it has been rumored around their are simply kids trying to graduate and have a bright future.

I am a March Mountain graduate. When I started at MMHS I had only 60 credits half way through my jr year. My chances of graduating were slim to say the least. I was terrified my first day because of all the rumors; Everyone knows that March is full of gang bangers and preg. teens... but I was pleasantly surprised by what I did find; A caring staff, and the most helpful teachers, for whom it's not about the paycheck but who really want to see the students excell onto bigger and better things. And even better were the students, sure there were a bad apple thrown here and there like anywhere you go, but for the most part they're all good kinds I know I made lasting friendships with the people I met. March Mountain helped me to graduate and get my life back on track, I love this school!

Last modified March Mountain High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-12