Moreno Valley, CA

March Mountain High School 5

Posted October 24, 2013
This school has tons of horrible rumors going around it. I enrolled at this school my sophomore year in High school, prior to being enrolled at this school I was a student at Moreno Valley High and also Valley View High the expirence was horrible;so many students were rude and did not get along well with teachers March Mountain is Contrary to that. Wonderful caring teachers, school spirit is slowly rising and IT DOES NOT HAVE GANGS as it has been rumored around their are simply kids trying to graduate and have a bright future.

March Mountain High School 4

Posted May 12, 2010
I am a March Mountain graduate. When I started at MMHS I had only 60 credits half way through my jr year. My chances of graduating were slim to say the least. I was terrified my first day because of all the rumors; Everyone knows that March is full of gang bangers and preg. teens... but I was pleasantly surprised by what I did find; A caring staff, and the most helpful teachers, for whom it's not about the paycheck but who really want to see the students excell onto bigger and better things. And even better were the students, sure there were a bad apple thrown here and there like anywhere you go, but for the most part they're all good kinds I know I made lasting friendships with the people I met. March Mountain helped me to graduate and get my life back on track, I love this school!

March Mountain High School 5

Posted May 21, 2005
Im enrolled in MMHS and I very happy that i attend this school its a very calm setting and also provides a daycare which im very thankful for.

March Mountain High School 2

Posted March 07, 2005
I was very disappointed in the lack of supervision and reporting of problems in a timely fashion to me. I learned at the end of the term that my child had been absent 55 days. I had called the school on several occasions to get updates of her progress. The principal has a very negative attitude and was not very helpful at all. I dropped this child off at school and she would bring homework home and complete it. Only for me to find out later that she had cut all of her classes for several weeks. I still wonder how this happened and nothing was done about it.

March Mountain High School
24551 Dracaea Avenue, Moreno Valley, CA  92553
Last modified March Mountain High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-12
March Mountain High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top