Moreno Valley, CA

Posted January 29, 2013
This is one of the best schools I have ever attended.the teachers actually pay attention and are very nice.I improved my grades from all F's to all A's with the help of my teachers.

Posted September 05, 2008
I attended March Valley from 10th to 11th grade and I loved it. I graduated on time thanks to the help of my teachers. They were all very involved and made sure I had all the help I needed to succeed. This school is by far the best highschool in Moreno Valley.

Posted March 11, 2004
This is a wonderful school! The teachers are super involved with thier students. March Valley is not a 'looser school.' I went from a GPA of 0.6 last year to a 3.5 this year. My teachers helped guide me through anything I had questions about. The school is low on extracurricular activities, but is very good with the main classes such as math and english.

March Valley School