Posted March 19, 2014
Vista del Lago High School has improved tremendously in the last three to four years under the leadership of Principal Dr. Bazanos. She is kind and compassionate and it is easy to see that she has the interests of the students uppermost in her mind. Student behavior has improved because she "expects" them to "maintain" their "dignity" at all times. Teacher performance has improved because she has provided extensive professional development opportunities. Students are being trained in 21st Century Skills because administration and faculty recognize the need to prepare students for the global economy and the information age. I am proud to have my child enrolled and graduated from Vista del Lago High School. I just wish more parents would become involved, like I did!

Posted November 01, 2013
Vista Del Lago High School is one of the worst schools i have ever encountered, the administration could care less about your childs education!! When you try to inquire nobody can give you any information on when progress reports or report cards will be distributed. All the can do is refer you to the district. When a Principal of a school can not give this type of information i believe it is dereliction of duty. and they should be reprimanded. Also Mr Krueger has one of the worst demeanors i have ever encountered in a educator. This really explains why Vista del Lago Has the worst test scores in the district. Parents if you have a choice don't send your child to this school.

Posted May 16, 2013
This school is administered very poorly, worst school ever. The sad thing is I have gone to the PRINCIPAL for assistance and this Principal who states that BULLYING is not tolerated did not take proper action. Instead it took someone else lower took an initiative to LISTEN and assist. I as well will NEVER put my next child in this poorly administered SCHOOL!

Posted May 21, 2011
I am a freshman at Vista Del Lago High School, and all that I have to say, is that this school is amazing. This school has gotten better and better by the years, and thats an opinion of several juniors and seniors going there, and my own opinion, is that this is one of the best schools i've ever been to. I recommend this school to everyone.

Posted December 12, 2010
I am a senior at VDLHS. and i think this is school can be better. but over the years i think this school has been improving in behavior. few fights here and there. since we got a new principal this year i cant really tell if shes doing good or not. teachers are pretty decent. counselors are great whatever you need they will talk to you. overall I Love This School. Its going be very depressing leaving it

Posted October 20, 2010
Thank God my oldest kid's counselor was able to share with me about the Bill and Melinda Gates foundation. My son was failing every subject except PE. I moved him out in 11th Grade and now is a transformation. He has an above C average and earning college credits at the same time. My youngest is in 10th Grade and is failing also, even though he was a good student in Landmark. I will try to get him out of Vista Del Lago ASAP.

Vista Del Lago High School 3

Posted June 14, 2010
The principal and admistrators aren't very helpful or live up to the expectations of their jobs. Thankfully, we'll be getting a new prinicipal this upcoming school year. Hopefully he'll be more supportive of student activities. The teachers are good for the most part I've only had one that truly doesn't deserve the title of teacher. Most try their best to help their students and i'm grateful for those. It's not a bad school and i'm pretty happy where I am and proud to be in Vista's class of 2012

Vista Del Lago High School 4

Posted August 26, 2008

Vista Del Lago High School 4

Posted August 20, 2008
I have a daughter that s in her second year at Vista. As some others have posted, it s also both the parents & children s responsibility to help make it a good school. The teachers and administrators can only do so much. My daughter was involved in all sorts of after school programs and had a great time, as well as us, since we made it a point to take the time to be involved. Just because a school doesn t have a lot of extracurricular activities does not make it a bad school. The main priority of the school is education, not dances or other such events. The school is still new and needs the chance to grow and get better. I think it has a lot of potential.

Posted July 28, 2008
yea i went to VDLHS from when it opened and was part of the first 4 year graduating class... yea that school is not the best. It doesnt involve students positively in any way. the handled a lot of the riots during those years badly and the people in the front office arent the nicest or most helpful.

Vista Del Lago High School
15150 Lasselle Street, Moreno Valley, CA  92551
Last modified Vista Del Lago High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Vista Del Lago High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 42 reviews. Top