Moreno Valley, CA
Students enrolled: 2,551

Vista Del Lago High School 1

Posted March 23, 2015
You will notice the last few reviews were posted on or around the same day, could be the same person or a group of people told to post positive reviews. I do not like this school. As a parent this school is stuck, no one seems to be to be able to handle delinquent students, too many students are free to cut class, roam around campus, play loud music, ride skate boards, throw trash, cuss, yell, dress inappropriately, the list goes on and on. If you have a special needs child, please send them elsewhere, these special Ed teachers are a joke!! They are just collecting a paycheck, they are just babysitting. My child can not wait to leave, she has not had a great experience , she is a hard working student , who despite being lost in the madness of this school, was able to maintain a 4.0 Im so happy to be done with this school and district. If you can, consider another school or maybe become involved in the school and see first hand what your child's school is about. There are some wonderful staff and students there, but sadly they go unnoticed.

Vista Del Lago High School 4

Posted March 16, 2015
I had many memorable experiences over the past 4 years at Vista del Lago. Classrooms were both educational and enjoyable. The teachers were very helpful in covering material and helping those whodid nnot understand. The school offered free tutoring that enabled me to raise my grades. The schoolwide activities were very memorable much as the dances and lunchtime activities. Not only Does the school excell in education but also sport activities. The past year the school has obtained over 5 league titles in numerous sports. The school may not be the best,however; it is still a great one. Vista del Lago has raised it's standards the past years and will continue to raise it.

Posted March 16, 2015
Vista del Lago High school is an amazing school! As an upcoming freshman I was nervous from hearing all these rumors about how "bad" the school is. With all honesty Vista del Lago HS is one of the finest schools in Moreno Valley. The staff and teachers are very friendly! Vista del Lago's finest program is the dance program ran by Mrs.Columbo-Vitelli. There are many dedicated people who join the program and I highly recommend Vista del Lago HS if you love to participate in the arts. The choir, band, theatre, and dance programs all deserve great recognition.

Posted March 16, 2015
I have so much pride in my school. Our teachers are the most caring and support each and every student in their journey through high school. Students take their education seriously and commit to graduate. Go Ravens!

Posted March 16, 2015
I love it here this school is such a nice campus with great teachers and even better students.All the programs here are amazing.

Posted March 16, 2015
Vista del Lago has come a long way. It is an amazing campus to be on with great students and staff. Every day there is always something new, our students grow and learn more and more. Our sports and academic programs have improved tremendously! It is truly a pleasure to be a raven.

Posted March 16, 2015
I have been with the school since its opening. The growth in 13 years has been outstanding and only getting better. I would not work anywhere else. Despite all the negative rumors, this school is no different than any other andbi have worked at two previous high schools before transferring here in 2002 and I would choose this school over the others!! Proud and always will be to fly like a RAVEN

Posted March 16, 2015
The atmosphere here at Vista del Lago is one of great diligence and success. This school strives to teach each and every student not only the skills to become successful here at Vista del Lago, but in every aspect of his or her life. We are taught to be individuals, to be able to face the world and its trials on our own. The staff here is dedicated to helping us prosper and showing us that determination is key to overcoming obstacles. I have truly enjoyed meeting and becoming a part of the amazing community of united Ravens here at Vista del Lago. I hope that future Ravens discover the incredible opportunities that I had the pleasure of experiencing in my high school career. Vista del Lago has top notch programs; ASB (Associated Student Body), an excellent dance program, and many more extremely well established programs to partake in. This school produces people of integrity and intelligence. The alumni of Vista del Lago have gone off to be extraordinary people. Vista del Lago is the place where champions are born.

Posted March 16, 2015
Vista Del Lago High School is a school with an amazing ASB student body. Our ASB student body commits to making students have pride in the school they attend. From the years of attending this school, I've loved every second of it.

Vista Del Lago High School 4

Posted March 16, 2015
Vista del Lago is a great school! We have some of the best kids who are so full of potential and and brightness. We also benefit from having a strong, hard-working and supportive staff. Our school has gotten a bad reputation in the past, but it does not deserve it because being a RAVEN is one of the greatest families to be a part of.

Vista Del Lago High School
15150 Lasselle Street, Moreno Valley, CA  92551
Last modified Vista Del Lago High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Vista Del Lago High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 54 reviews. Top