Moreno Valley, CA

Posted January 15, 2014
My daughter started Kindergarten at La Jolla this school year and I couldn't be happier with her academic progress so far. I was worried at first because of the low rating this school has but it's the school that I'm zoned for and its right around the corner, so I figured I'd just form my opinion rather than just going by the grade on this website. I am so glad I did. My child's teacher is very communicative and responds to all my emails promptly. My daughter is happy and, most of all, challenged. The curriculum is more than satisfactory for her grade level. I'm actually excited to sit down with her every evening and see what new thing she is learning. She is flourishing and thriving in her class. She learned how to read practically overnight. They also have all types of fun events for the children to celebrate the different holidays and just in general. My little girl has so much fun and has made a lot of friends. The campus itself is very clean, modern, and well maintained. It is situated in a nice, peaceful neighborhood. I definitely recommend this school.

Posted September 03, 2013
This is a very good school.Teachers are very caring and parents are involved.My daughter has been thriving every since shes been here.She is now a fifth grader.The after school program is also amazing.Thank you THINK TOGETHER!!!

Posted July 31, 2013
My son completed Kindergarten this year. His teacher was Mrs. Ruiz. She is outstanding, she is truly passionate about preparing your child academically. My son has excelled beyond my expectations. Mrs. Ruiz makes teaching fun and interactive. I actually was able to learn and incorporate her teaching style and teach my son while at home after school. She is dedicated, committed, and she just has a love for her students. She does things for the students that she did not have to do. She made every holiday a memorable day, and she took the time to take pictures of every event so that we the parents would be able to take part and be able to enjoy these precious moments. My whole family absolutely loves her. I am going to request her for my younger son when he goes to kindergarten.

Posted June 24, 2013
I absolutely love this school! The teachers are exceptional. I have twin girls in kindergarten one had Mrs. Cossell and the other one Mrs. Ruiz. Both were caring and passionate about their students. Their dedication to the their students was above and beyond my expectations. The principle is more inner active with his students than I have seen at most schools and has encouraged his students achievements in ways that are extremely positive an up beat. I'm proud to have my kids attend this school and I don't see changing them anytime soon.

La Jolla Elementary School 0

Posted January 03, 2009
My daughther is in the third grade with Mrs. Hernandez. She is such a great teacher!! My daughter is always excited about learning in her class. I'm so glad that she has such a wonderful teacher. Overall, La Jolla is great!!

Posted October 18, 2008
Two years ago my husband and I took our 2nd and 4th grader out of La Jolla and transferred them to a private school in Riverside CA. Boy were we disappointed! Yes the private school challenged my kids, but the energetic staff, the wonderful principal, the extra activities such as the FNL program was missing. When the school calendar was over we put our kids back into La Jolla. The teachers here strive for excellent education and the basic foundation is there! My kid was in the GATE program...and Mrs Parker is the best! Thank you La Jolla for all you do for our kids each and everyday.

Posted August 01, 2008
My wife and I transferred our daughter to La Jolla from another school because she wasn't being challenged academically and she wasn't allowed to be herself due to the rigid discipline that was enforced at her former school. At La Jolla she's been able to grow immensely both academically and socially. She was challenged and was able to get far beyond of what is expected in kindergarten. She had a wonderful teacher, Mrs. Mercado. I've taught elementary school for ten years and I know what is expected and required of a good teacher and Mrs. Mercado far exceeded those expectations. My daughter was always happy going to school and coming home from school and that's a reflection of how good this school is. The principal also needs to be commended for his involvement.

La Jolla Elementary School 0

Posted February 07, 2008
I've worked at other sites, and I have never seen a more dedicated and energetic staff! It's refreshing working with a staff that all enjoy what they're doing!

Posted November 01, 2007
The entire teaching staff, principal, vice principal and office staff are wonderful! They have all made my childs elementary school years enjoyable and a great learning experience.

Posted August 20, 2007

La Jolla Elementary School
14745 Willowgrove Place, Moreno Valley, CA  92555
Last modified La Jolla Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
La Jolla Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top