Moreno Valley, CA

Posted April 28, 2014
Dedicated principal, dedicated teachers, awesome PTO. I feel blessed that my son goes to Lasselle elementary school.

Posted April 15, 2014
Amazing school. Wonderful hidden curriculum. Field trips like in no other school. And the principal is always there to help you!

Posted March 25, 2014
This school is awesome! The principal is one in a million! He is constantly there for the children and the parents! Every day he assist after dismissal to have the children get to their parents safely. You will also see him walking around picking up trash!! I love his lead by example ethics and he motivates all the teachers and parents to be the best they can be! I am also thrilled that this year Lasselle has received an California distinguished school award. Again I would credit the Principal and the great teachers!

Posted March 21, 2014
Education at an early age is very important, and learning is not always easy if you don't have someone great to teach it to your child. This school has become a second home for my little ones. There doesn't come a day when they don't come home happy. Sometimes they do get in trouble for being chatter boxes, but they understand that in class they listen and in recess they talk. The teachers are a blessing are and have become very important adults in my children's lifes. I am very proud to say that this school is one of the best schools I have taken my children too. This is their last year there because they are 5th graders. And I'm very sure they are going to miss it. Great principal, awesome teachers, friendly staff! Overall an Incredible school! Go Lasselle! Leopard pride(:

Posted September 26, 2013
This is our second year at Lasselle Elementary and I could not be any happier. After being transferred last year due to bullying at a previous school, I've seen a big change in my children's behavior and willingness to go to school everyday. The teachers are very involved with the students, their work, and they work well with the parents, keeping us up to date with our children and their success or needs. I've never been at a school where the teachers give more, the PTO is overwelmed with activities all the time and all proceeds go to all the field trips for EVERY GRADE LEVEL here. And the principal, Mr. "G"... O.M.G!!! I've never met a principal so involved with the students, so energetic, hip, polite, always going out of his way, entertaining, attending almost all the events (with his family at times), and always, always keep us parents up to date with EVERYTHING!! I have already recommended this school to neighbors and friends. I'm very satisfied and happy we made the transfer.

Posted September 05, 2013
My kids just started school this year. 1st and 5th grade. I was kind of upset the district does not have regular bus transportation so that kind of was an issue to begin with, However with the kids only being in school for a few weeks I must say I am completely pleased with the school so that makes up for the cons. The new academic structure standards they are setting for the students is great. The staff is very involved with the childrens success and fair discipline. I think the principal is fantastic and very involved with the children and activities. If your child is unruly and not a fan of structure and proper discipline then this is not the place for them- for example I have witnessed kids throwing trash on the ground and walking away carelessly- and the staff will tell the child to go pick it up and then assign them lunch trash duty- So if this is an issue then this is not the school for you! I look forward to seeing my child grow with confidence, structure and academically achieving high with Lasselle Elementary.

Posted May 20, 2013
I have to say that Lasselle Elementary is a great school for my kids. My son attends there and he is about to finish 1st grade. I can proudly say that he is learned a lot and he's had great teachers. My daughter will attend kindergarten in August. My son and us(parents) like the Principal Mr. G for he is very much involved with the kids and in every activity there is. He demonstrates the love he has for education in everything he does for all the students. I really wish that Lasselle can reach it's academical goals and be on one of the top schools. With parents getting involved and students working harder this goal can be reached. Lasselle Rocks!!

Lasselle Elementary School 4

Posted February 22, 2012
I have a son in kindergarden and his teacher is caring strict but fair. He has learned so much in the few months his attended her class. We moved to moreno after school had started from another school. Time will tell as my son keeps moving up through grades to judge this school. Mom of 5 boys.

Posted January 27, 2011
This is such a great school. The teachers communicate well with parents I really feel like we are working together as a team to help my child succeed. I can't wait for my daughter to start here next year. My son has had a very positive experience. The principal is new this year but he is doing a great job. I get information all the time regarding ways I can help school or events. I can't say enough positive things about this school.

Posted April 28, 2010
Lasselle has helped my children accomplish selfworth in themselves. The teacher prepare them for what the next year will bring and puts them at relaxed and ready to start the next year. The staff of the school shows a great amount of dedication and value in the school. My children come home with a new fact to tell me everyday after school and they talk with joy in there face.

Lasselle Elementary School
26446 Krameria Avenue, Moreno Valley, CA  92555
Last modified Lasselle Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lasselle Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 21 reviews. Top