Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered School leader (1 response)

Posted May 24, 2016
I have to say that Lasselle Elementary is a great school for my kids. My son attends there and he is about to finish 1st grade. I can proudly say that he is learned a lot and he's had great teachers. My daughter will attend kindergarten in August. My son and us(parents) like the Principal Mr. G for he is very much involved with the kids and in every activity there is. He demonstrates the love he has for education in everything he does for all the students. I really wish that Lasselle can reach it's academical goals and be on one of the top schools. With parents getting involved and students working harder this goal can be reached. Lasselle Rocks!!

Grateful to: School leader

Posted May 24, 2016
Thanks to the principal Mr. G for making our kids feel welcome and for the friendlyness you have and at the same time respect our kids have for you. The strategies you use with them seem to help to be on the path to success for them.

Teacher effectiveness: Very effective

Posted May 24, 2016
My kids teachers are very effective...I haven't had a problem with any of them. I feel like is the same for everyone in the school

Amount of homework: Just right

Posted May 24, 2016
I think the amount of work is okay. my kids have done good through the years thankfully. I feel like hard work pays off...

Develops grit: Strongly agree

Posted May 24, 2016
The school teachers are so determined to make our kids learn and grow with knowledge the kids are pushed to kkep learning with many different ideas the teacher put into practice

Develops respect: Agree

Posted May 24, 2016
I don't spend much time volunteering in school but so far I feel like there is respect between students and staff.

Develops empathy: Agree

Posted May 24, 2016
Everyone cares for each child's educational needs. Teachers work with parents in achieving goals and helping students move on ith their learning.

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted May 24, 2016
Great school, wonderful and dedicated staff. My kids teacher have been great. The school principal is exceptional. Just great to be a part of this great school. Lasselle rocks!

Posted April 28, 2014
Dedicated principal, dedicated teachers, awesome PTO. I feel blessed that my son goes to Lasselle elementary school.

Posted April 15, 2014
Amazing school. Wonderful hidden curriculum. Field trips like in no other school. And the principal is always there to help you!

26446 Krameria Avenue, Moreno Valley, CA  92555
Last modified Lasselle Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.