Towngate Elementary School 4

Posted May 13, 2012
This is my child's first year attending Towngate & I am really pleased with the different activites they offer the students. But, what really impressed me was the number of parents involved with PTA and the pleasant staff! Allowing my child to attend Towngate Elementary was a great choice!!! Keep up the great work!

Posted March 02, 2010
I have been so pleased with Towngate Elementary. My older daughter attend 2-5th grade. My younger daughter have been attending since kindergaten, she is now in 3th grade. Both are Gate students, and both excelled to what I believe is their highest ability. I thank the principal Mrs Rynders, the librarian Mrs. Layne, and all the lovely teachers for their hard work and dedication. 'From East to Weast Towngate is the best'!

Posted December 28, 2007

Posted August 15, 2007
I think the school is wonderful. Great teachers, many activities and parents are very involved

Towngate Elementary School 4

Posted August 21, 2005

Towngate Elementary School
22480 Dracaea Avenue, Moreno Valley, CA  92553
Last modified Towngate Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Towngate Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews.