Moreno Valley, CA

Ramona Elementary School 5

Posted July 06, 2010
My children have been at Ramona since it opened. I have seen how things have grown and changed. Mostly for the better! Even in the mists of all the budget cuts they continue to provide a great education for my children and several extra activities like the family nights. I volunteer weekly in their classrooms and have always been welcomed and appreciated. If you feel otherwise please just talk to the teacher. They can use all the extra help they can get especially with the class size being increased and the budget being cut. As parents we can make this school even better!

Ramona Elementary School 1

Posted May 04, 2010
Thank God for the after school Stars program,if it was not for the wonderful teachers YES.. Teachers in this God sent program I don't know what I would have done.I have put my child on waiting lists but we are where God has us.please if you are reading this pray for the teachers and even moor so the principle.

Ramona Elementary School 4

Posted February 09, 2010
As a parent and volunteer I am very happy with my childrens school experience in Ramona. Yes, I'm asked to sign in and work directly with my son's class teacher, but that is for the safetly of all children at Ramona. 90% of the staff are young teachers involved with their students and working over their contract time to tutor, organize events and volunteer their time to make our school fun for our kids. As a PTA parent and School Site Council member as well, I encourage parents to volunteer at Ramona, but in areas of great need and for their time to benefit the kids, not themselves.

Ramona Elementary School 2

Posted November 04, 2009
I am very disappointed by this school. I see such potential but lack of direction. It saddens me to hear teachers speak to parents as if they have no knowledge or control of the education being provided to the children. There are a few teachers that have committed themselves to educating children working here. Unfortunately, many of the teachers and staff seem to just be there for the retirement benefits and may not be interested in helping kids or families with education. As a parent and a volunteer I had hoped my willingness to assist the school in the classrooms would have been viewed as a free resource and taken full advantage of. Instead I feel the school would prefer not to have volunteers at all so no one would witness the lack of professionalism and disarray in the classrooms.

Ramona Elementary School 0

Posted July 12, 2007
As a teacher at Ramona Elementary School, I see firsthand what a great school we have. Our staff is dedicated, professional, and we all work very hard to ensure our students receive an excellent education. In addition, our PTA volunteers are the best!

Ramona Elementary School 5

Posted March 20, 2006
I feel the quality of education is high. However I feel the arts and sports are missing. The students need more time away from the core cirriculum to allow them to be little kids.

Ramona Elementary School 4

Posted January 30, 2006
This school is a wonderful place of learning. Students are motivated by high expectations and their teachers genuinely care about their progress. I am proud to have my child in attendance at Ramona Elementary School.

Ramona Elementary School
24801 Bay Avenue, Moreno Valley, CA  92553
Last modified Ramona Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ramona Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top