Moreno Valley, CA

Posted October 08, 2013
I have 3 kids and all of them have gone to Chaparral Hills Elementary School since kindergarten. Till now, I have never had a bad experience with this school. I am really happt that all of my kids have gone to Chaparral Hills Elementary. The teachers are good, the administrative staff is good and the principal is good. The teachers really teach the children and make it fun for them to learn. To anyone that asks me about Chaparral Hills Elementary, all I have to say about it is that, it's a great school. I love this school. I like everything about it. My kids also love this school. Chaparral Hills Elementary is a great school.

Posted August 07, 2013
Midland-I highly recommend Midland. at first i was hesitant for my daughter to attend kindergarten at this school because of its appearance but I have to say that it was the best experience for my daughter and myself as a parent. her teacher was very caring and passionate about teaching and always going out of her way to improve their academic performance. My daughter struggled through kindergarten but her teacher never gave up and gave me the tools to help her therefore I will always be grateful to her for being such an amazing teacher and role model to our students. Thank you Mrs.Sanchez

Chaparral Hills Elementary School 4

Posted March 16, 2010
Really, the problem I see with Chaparral Hills isn't with the school, teachers or administration, they are all doing a good job and seem to be trying their best. My complaint is more with the parents. It seems that many of the parents don't seem to place a real priority on education. My son is in kindergarten and already many of the parents don't seem to care enough to have their children do the homework. The result is that many of the kids seem to struggle and you can already see the future bullies starting to form.

Posted January 17, 2009

Posted December 12, 2008

Chaparral Hills Elementary School 0

Posted November 12, 2008
This school is awesome. The teachers are great and the principles cares about the students. This school is a great school.

Posted June 05, 2008

Posted November 25, 2007

Chaparral Hills Elementary School
24850 Delphinium Avenue, Moreno Valley, CA  92553
Last modified Chaparral Hills Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Chaparral Hills Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top