Moreno Valley, CA

Moreno Valley Christian School 4

Posted September 29, 2010
My daughter has attended since pre-school. The staff, teachers, and principal are very very good and approcable, understanding and kind. My kid loves her school. When we drive by it, on the weekend or other times, she says, "theres my school mommy".

Posted October 06, 2009
My kids love it there. It is not just their school it is their second family. I wouldn't even consider placing them anywhere else, they are surrounded by love.

Moreno Valley Christian School 4

Posted March 04, 2009
My son began at the school in the pre-k program and has continued on there ever since. He's had an exceptional experience there with teachers that support his talents, encourage his academic growth and provide support along his spiritual journey. As parents we participate in the school and consider ourselves to be an integral part of the education process. This is encouraged by the entire staff from the Principal, who is fabulous, right down to the teaching and assistant staff members. I have visited other private Christian schools in the area and this campus is the best I've seen for what truly matters. The students are polite to adults and support of each other. Here you get the total package!

Posted November 17, 2008
I am very greatful the way this school is being conducted. This school changed for the better. The new administor is a excellent job. Let's praying for the staff.

Posted September 07, 2008
My daughter loves this school, this school has change her bad behavior into good and postive behavior. The teachers are very nice, but can be tough, if necessary. Good job MOVAL.

Posted August 07, 2008
The school is small and privtae, I like the fact that the classrooms are not crowded. The tuition is higher then its leading competitor whos is much bigger and has a lot more resources. The tuiton should be lowered or reamin the same. It goes up every year and I see no improvments in the schools Gym, Playground, or any after school Tutuoring for those who need.

Posted January 16, 2008
This is the best school I could have ever put my child in. The old principal is gone now and things are running much smoother now that she is gone.

Moreno Valley Christian School 1

Posted July 18, 2006
I would not recommend this school to any parent! This school caused me so much heartache, time, and money for doing their job!

Moreno Valley Christian School 2

Posted May 26, 2006
I would not recommend this school at all. Granite, my daughter's teacher is awesome, the principal does not follow through with anything. If you leave messages, do not expect a call back and if you have a problem, you might as well know that you will have no help from the principal.

25560 Alessandro Boulevard, Moreno Valley, CA  92553
Last modified Moreno Valley Christian School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
Moreno Valley Christian School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top