Bad
Good

some of the teacher talk more to the parentsbefore the school ends when they see the student not doing well contact before next grade comes out

The school is a lot better this year and it's because of the administration. The principal last year was incompetent and did not support the teachers. Now, the new principal is a strong and competent leader who supports his teachers and I'm glad he's here. I can't say the same for the last...

My sister now attends this so and so have I ,its a great school to attend and they do have Gate classes now.And its a great school to put your child in,to me I perfer any child to go to this school its alot better then Vista Verde,their is less fighting,suspension and etc.But if you perfer another school go for it but March is so much better.

a great school has:excellent teachers,strong principal/school leadership,challenging academic programs i do not belive march provides this its a school with no disipline and teachers do not take pride in their job.

March Middle School is probably the second worst school I went to. I was taking College Prep classes, and I soon came to realize that the only difference between College Prep classes and regular classes is that College Prep just learns lessons faster. March doesn't have any GATE programs at all. Students who are GATE learn much more than those who are in regular classes. They not only learn faster, but they are challenged beyond others. While attending my year at March; I was very dissappointed. When a student does a math equation faster than a teacher, I think that's a bit of a problem. While obtaining my school year at March it felt like I wasn't learning much. Throughout the entire year, each day it felt like I should be learning more. March does not have enough books for their students. The students rely upon notes from their classrooms. :/

i went here two years ago and it is great. my teachers were a lot of fun and the activities they had during lunch were fun too. a lot of people i new at vista from sixth grade didn't go to this skool in 7th so i made a lot of great friends. the vice principle was great. he always watched the school and there was hardley any trouble there. i really like this school a lot.

I went to this school 2 years ago and it was the best school i had ever been to. i really loved it.All of my teachers were Mr.Blackburn,Mr.Byers,Mr.Pogan,Mrs.Kim,Ms. Tolbert,and Ms.Brown. I had so much fun and learned so much in their class.

The Special Education Program is wonderful. My child received wonderful support from the faculty and the administration. The Vice Principal was knowledgeable and helpful during our I.E.P. We will be relocating soon and I am really going to miss the faculty and staff at March Middle School. The Special Education Team went out of it's way to accommodate and help our son through what I was sure was going to be a terrible transition from elementary school. The team kept in contact with me about his progress and offered helpful advice when needed. Mr. Morgan, Mrs. Driscoll, Ms. Cruz and Mr. Byers were always available.

Last modified March Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.