Moreno Valley, CA

Armada Elementary School 4

Posted May 11, 2012
I grew up going to school in armada; I had a very good experience. My teachers cared a lot about us and the staff always seemed helpful. The school has gone through many changes with the principal and recently they have an awesome one! Their bilingual program did have a good backbone on transitioning their students but sadly with the school budgets teachers are being given pink slips. These teachers have inspired me on becoming a teacher myself.

Posted May 01, 2011
I do not recommend this school. My son went there for head-start and I did not like his teacher she is a very grouchy old lady that needs to retired. She has no patience for children and always making them feel bad. She is the type of teacher that is only there for a paycheck. She does not even deserve a star.

Armada Elementary School 2

Posted June 19, 2009

Posted November 01, 2008
I worked at this school for five years and was very impressed by the well roundedness of my collegues. These teachers have vast teaching experience and genuinely care about their students. The parent involvement at this school is low. Back to School Night and Open House are attended by less than 50% of the parents. Parents seldomnly get involved yet when their child is having a problem expect everyone to jump in and solve their child's problem. The school experiences many families that use the school as a rotating babysitter. They send their child for only a few months and expect the teachers to put them up to par on all the educattion they have missed because they constantly move from school to school within the district. They then move and blame the teacher for their child's lack of academic performance.

Posted August 02, 2007
I have had 5 boys attend all grades in this school,We have had issues with a lot of different problems and the school does what it can to resolve them.Mostly bullying of my boys.I rate this school as I would most publc schools.Nowhere near what a private school has provided my boys when we could afford it.This school has its problems but my boy thats attending now is above average on all his scores on the star test,He is in 3rd, grade and has attened since first grade

Posted July 21, 2007
My son went here for the first 5 months of kindergarten and did not learn hardly anything. We moved to Oklahoma and his learning exploded. What a diffference. Avoid this school.

Posted February 08, 2007

Posted February 02, 2007

Posted June 23, 2006

Armada Elementary School 5

Posted July 06, 2004
My child enjoys going to school everyday and looks forward to reading when we get home from school. What a great improvement!

Armada Elementary School
25201 John F. Kennedy Drive, Moreno Valley, CA  92551
Last modified Armada Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Armada Elementary School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top