Moreno Valley, CA
Students enrolled: 1,379

Badger Springs Middle School 5

Posted August 08, 2014
THEY CHANGE THE SCHEDULES TO MUCH SO THEY SUCK FOR THAT. other than that, they're a good school.

Badger Springs Middle School 3

Posted June 13, 2011
My child is a high honor roll gate student at BSMS, but had to suffer having Mr. Tim Mendoza. He is the worst math teacher I've ever encountered. My child was in 7th grade Gate with him and had to be in tutoring along with other students due to his lack of teaching. I've heard from staff members that he is great at math. If so, he is horrible at teaching math! My child says he is very unorganized to the point he gives test on subjects he doesn't teach and tells the students he expects them to fail. He's supposed to be the 8th grade gate math teacher in 2012 school year. There's a 100% chance my child will have him again. So I demand my child be put into a non gate class since I don't want my child to suffer another year with him again. If your child has Mr. Mendoza as a teacher, take them out! Your child will be stuck listening to his outrages, relationship problems and all the randomness of off topics he puts the class through. Save your child the lack of education and drama this teacher will put his students through.

Badger Springs Middle School 4

Posted September 15, 2010
This school has changed for the better under new leadership. There are SmartBoards in the classrooms and lots of technology. This school is a technology magnet school. The front office staff is helpful and there are after school programs like tutoring and adult classes, too. My son is happy with his teachers here. I like the school. I just wish they would get rid of the graffiti that sometimes is on campus.

Badger Springs Middle School 5

Posted May 08, 2010
this school has changed alot over the past year its a really greate school the best in the district i love badgers has the best teachers and the best pricipal ms.gaser is the best thing that happend to the school with out her i dont know what would happen to the school LOVE THIS SCHOOL SOO MUCH

Posted March 01, 2006
Son had many difficulties with bullies, physically injured on several occasions. This is a campus with a lot of violence for such young kids. His grades suffered, so he's now going to private school and has made great improvements in math and language arts.

Posted December 12, 2005
I believe this school needs much improvment, in communication between staff members. It also has to educate there staff in who to deal with children with disabilites.

Badger Springs Middle School 1

Posted April 29, 2004
The children are the ones that really lose in this school. This is really a terrible thing that is going on in this school district as a whole. Moreno Valley's school district needs a miracle or just teachers and principals who care! Wake up people, these children are our future. Parents don't get off the hook either! Make sure that your children are doing their homework. Know where they are at all times and for heaven's sake discipline them please. (I am a older sister of one of the students at this school.)

Posted November 16, 2003
The principal walks around with a silly bullhorn yelling at the kids. Another parent says the school has a lot of money but very little to show for it. Teachers are not allowed to make decisions and are afraid of of the principal. The teachers, for the most part are great with a few sad exceptions. The counselor I have met was very helpful as were the people in the office.

Badger Springs Middle School 3

Posted October 03, 2003
I am a student that has been attending this school since sixth grade. I'm currently in eighth grade. I've been to three different schools in Moreno Valley but I think this school was one of the better ones. It is not a bad school at all. If anyone is having 'problems' at this school, I think it is most likely the student that has the problems, not the school!!

Badger Springs Middle School 1

Posted September 12, 2003
I would just like to say as a parent of an 8th grader that I dislike this school very much. My son was new to the school and from the first day of school we had nothing but problems. I wish that I would have first looked into the schools in Moreno Valley before moving there because this school is not a place that I would have wanted my son to go to. I would also like to say that when I received my son's packet of information for him to sign there were bully papers. I have never seen any type of papers like this before and I have signed 7 yrs worth of papers. Overall I would say that this school is a very poor school and if I had other means of getting my son to another school I guarantee you he would have been out after the first day!

Badger Springs Middle School
24750 Delphinium Avenue, Moreno Valley, CA  92553
Last modified Badger Springs Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Badger Springs Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top