Moreno Valley, CA

Box Springs Elementary School 1

Posted May 03, 2013
Principal doesnt take any ownership, my son was bullied at this school and the the prinicipal told us that my son needed counseling. How about counseling for the kid that bullies other kids?? The principal wouldnt even give me eye to eye contact when talking to me... definetly not a good principal or leader. Pulled my kids out of this school Quick!!

Box Springs Elementary School 1

Posted November 01, 2012
my son was bullied and principal don't care just follow simple and non efective solution to stop bully boy, have to change my son to other school.

Posted July 23, 2009
both of my children went to box springs ever since they could go to pre k and I love the school as well as they did. The teachers really care about the students education and not just thel check. This is my middle daughters last year at box springs and Im going to miss the school.

Posted May 12, 2009

Posted May 31, 2007

Posted April 11, 2005
I am speaking of when my child used to attend Box Springs. She is currently an 8th grader and has done well. Box Springs was a great school when we were there. Great teachers and a strong PTA staff and Principal made it that way. Kids looked forward to going to school each day and there was total support from the pta with monies they raised for the kids as well as events they held. My child got a great education from Box Springs that has continued through middle school.

Box Springs Elementary School
11900 Athens Drive, Moreno Valley, CA  92557
Last modified Box Springs Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Box Springs Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top