Moreno Valley, CA

Butterfield Elementary School 2

Posted February 13, 2014
If you have a choice, dont send your child here to this school. We have had nothing but ongoing problems with the lack of eduication we are receiving as well as the teacher and her attitude. A first garde teacher should be nice and understanding. Mrs. Rhoades should teach high school, not first grade. Switching schools asap.

Butterfield Elementary School 1

Posted July 17, 2010
I'm concerned about this categorical letter I received regarding Butterfieild's academic history. This will be my daughter's first elementary school, entering kinder. Anyone else out there concerned along with me?

Butterfield Elementary School 4

Posted February 25, 2004
We moved a few months after school had already started and my child had to do some adjusting. The teacher was very supportive. She aknowledged my child's strenghts and weakness. I received phone calls for positive behavior and encouragement on well done projects. My child is really enjoying the after school activities. We are not really familar with the principal and have not had any safety or discipline issues in the few short months we have lived in Moreno Valley.

Butterfield Elementary School 4

Posted September 09, 2003
My daughter attends this school,she is in 1st grade,i adorded here k-5 teacher Ms Jenkins,i dont know so much about her 1st grade teacher though.The school is great though.Great after school programns.

Butterfield Elementary School

Posted June 19, 2003
I recently attended a field trip with my daughters 4th grade class. I was very disappointed to see the lack of respect from a lot of the students and the lack of discipline from the teachers. I understand that most discipline should be handled in the home but unfortunately it seems that many parents dont care anymore. However, it would still be nice to know that children who are not behaving accordingly, not be included in the fun activities such as field trips. Unfortunately they ruin it for the kids that deserve outings like this and occupy all the teachers time, which contributes to a lack of attention towards the students who behave.

Butterfield Elementary School
13400 Kitching Street, Moreno Valley, CA  92553
Last modified Butterfield Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Butterfield Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top