Moreno Valley, CA

Posted September 26, 2013
I love this school. I have a grandaughter who is in the Second grade. She has been a Cloverdale scholar since Kindergarten. The teachers are amazing. They care about each and every student and make sure the children are grasping what they are being taught. My Grandaughter has surpassed our expectations and I know its due to the excellent guidance and instruction she is receiving . We love it so much we accepted a $300 increase in our rent just to keep her at this school. Cloverdale also gets an A+ for their safety procedures and practices. The home and school communication is also superb. I can go on and on but, bottom line is this is the best school. WE LOVE IT.

Cloverdale Elementary School 2

Posted October 28, 2012
My daughter went to Cloverdale for 1st grade and her teacher was just okay. She had just moved from 4th grade to 1st and had a hard time adjusting. Either she was very hard on them or treated them like babies. This school unfourtunately has alot of students that are behind in one subject or another and they tend to focus on them more than students that are doing well to the schools standards and give them busy work. I was the only parent to volunteer in her class for the entire year. My daughter has since moved to North Ridge which is amazing, but she was behind the other students because of the low standards at Cloverdale.

Posted March 20, 2012
I love this school! both of my kids attend this elementary and they love it also! New principal and his great! Teachers We love are Mrs. McDole, Mrs Stewart, Mrs Green, Ms Lannoye, Mrs Hutton and that's just a few to name my kids are going on 3 years in this school..

Posted January 15, 2006
I have had children at Cloverdale since 1991, and presently have a 1st and 2nd grader. Cloverdale is by far the best school; the teachers are incredible and give so much more than required. The staff is warm and helpful. It's a wonderful learning environment and 'family involved'.

Posted March 17, 2004
Cloverdale has always been about the students learning, and also involving the parents as well. My daughter has been going there for 3 years, and if for some reason I had to move outside of the area. I would drive my daughter back and forth. It is very rare you find teachers who really care about there students. Cloverdale keep up the good work.

Cloverdale Elementary School
12050 Kitching Street, Moreno Valley, CA  92557
Last modified Cloverdale Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cloverdale Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top