Creekside Elementary School 1

Posted May 02, 2013
My child has been going here only a year and I aIready want to take her out of this school. It's dirty the teachers do not communicate with you, and they don't excuse their absences so it looks like your child is truant. I'm officially done with this school. Word to the wise parents if you want your child to excel do not bring your child here!

Creekside Elementary School 5

Posted February 01, 2006
this is a great school. I wish my son couldve attendent this school until 5th grade, but address change didnt allow it. I recommend this schoolto any parent because the teachers care, the principle is great and it all shows

Creekside Elementary School
13563 Heacock Street, Moreno Valley, CA  92553
Last modified Creekside Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Creekside Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top