Moreno Valley, CA

Posted February 18, 2012
My experience at Hendrick Ranch Elementary School has been nothing but positive and that is due to the Principal, Mr. Gordon. His response to any issues or problems that have arisen is immediate. Mr. Gordon is very proactive and as a parent I appreciate this type of response. Mr. Gordon interacts with the students in a positive manner and he knows most by name, not because they misbehave but because he cares enough to engage them in simple conversation. Mr. Gordon is very concerned w/the academic growth and progress of all of the students and he, along with several teachers offer after school tutoring programs. Mr. Gordon maintains an open door policy in regards to communicating w/the parents. I have called the school on occasion w/a question or concern and either been put through to his phone line or a message was taken and he returned my call as soon as he was available. Posted by Tina a parent

Posted July 04, 2011
great school love it teachers are good students are cool and the principle is good they work with you and thats what matters the most

Hendrick Ranch Elementary School 1

Posted October 17, 2010
This is the 3rd year my child has attended this school. I'm not impressed with this school. The principal is very unresponsive to school problems, like bullying, and school traffic in the parking lot. On Oct. 30, 2010, there is going to be a mass traffic issue when Kitchening opens up to allow traffic from Alessandro Blvd. This school was not designed to be on a street with mass traffic. The school is making no efforts to improve student drop off and pickups. I've spoken to the principal several times since school started in August, but he's done nothing. I fear the safety of all students having to walk to and from this school. I'm in the works to change my child out of this school. I don't recommend this school since I know there are better schools out there.

Posted April 11, 2010
All teachers and staff is awsome. My dauther is a student @ HR since kinder garden with mrs. Carver she was a wonderfull teacher and person my daugther learn so much from her class. Now she is in 1st grade with Mrs. Janseen and she has been student of the month so many time I think this is a great school. We have to move and I'm so scare that I won't fine another school like HR . My dauther is sad about the move and going to a new school. I have been looking for schools and HR is one of the top one .

Posted December 18, 2007

Hendrick Ranch Elementary School 4

Posted April 20, 2007
- a former student

Hendrick Ranch Elementary School 2

Posted November 23, 2006
My son has attended this school as a GATE student. I don't see how everyone thinks this is such a great school! The principal is a great person but he can only respond to each problem one at a time. The staff doesn't control the kids, teachers give unreasonable goals to the children. I am so glad they end at the 5th grade!

Posted December 24, 2005
Great Principal, secretary and office staff... Mrs. P Moore is an excellent 1st gr teacher, Mrs. Janseen an awesome 3rd gr teacher.

Posted August 27, 2005
Great 3rd grade Teachers; Weir and Dagonhart.... Their level of excellance put my third grader on a fifth grade level. My child was in Mr. Weir's class, he gives alot of work each week but its of such high quality, there will be no regrets. Both Wier and Dagonhart worked very closely together which allowed my child to have two great teachers. My child was on a transfer to Hendrick and we don't know if he is going to be accepted back because so many kids are on the waiting list.

Hendrick Ranch Elementary School 4

Posted November 26, 2004
I think they should be a little nicer. I just said 'hi' to somebody and I got in trouble. Also, a bit more cleaning for the school should be better. After I go on the swings my hands smell 'weird.' Some smell I can't describe. I don't like it anyway.

Hendrick Ranch Elementary School
25570 Brodiaea Avenue, Moreno Valley, CA  92553
Last modified Hendrick Ranch Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hendrick Ranch Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top