Bad
Good

My experience at Hendrick Ranch Elementary School has been nothing but positive and that is due to the Principal, Mr. Gordon. His response to any issues or problems that have arisen is immediate. Mr. Gordon is very proactive and as a parent I appreciate this type of response. Mr. Gordon interacts with the students in a positive manner and he knows most by name, not because they misbehave but because he cares enough to engage them in simple conversation. Mr. Gordon is very concerned w/the academic growth and progress of all of the students and he, along with several teachers offer after school tutoring programs. Mr. Gordon maintains an open door policy in regards to communicating w/the parents. I have called the school on occasion w/a question or concern and either been put through to his phone line or a message was taken and he returned my call as soon as he was available. Posted by Tina a parent

great school love it teachers are good students are cool and the principle is good they work with you and thats what matters the most

This is the 3rd year my child has attended this school. I'm not impressed with this school. The principal is very unresponsive to school problems, like bullying, and school traffic in the parking lot. On Oct. 30, 2010, there is going to be a mass traffic issue when Kitchening opens up to allow traffic from Alessandro Blvd. This school was not designed to be on a street with mass traffic. The school is making no efforts to improve student drop off and pickups. I've spoken to the principal several times since school started in August, but he's done nothing. I fear the safety of all students having to walk to and from this school. I'm in the works to change my child out of this school. I don't recommend this school since I know there are better schools out there.

All teachers and staff is awsome. My dauther is a student @ HR since kinder garden with mrs. Carver she was a wonderfull teacher and person my daugther learn so much from her class. Now she is in 1st grade with Mrs. Janseen and she has been student of the month so many time I think this is a great school. We have to move and I'm so scare that I won't fine another school like HR . My dauther is sad about the move and going to a new school. I have been looking for schools and HR is one of the top one .

My son has attended this school as a GATE student. I don't see how everyone thinks this is such a great school! The principal is a great person but he can only respond to each problem one at a time. The staff doesn't control the kids, teachers give unreasonable goals to the children. I am so glad they end at the 5th grade!

Last modified Hendrick Ranch Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.