Moreno Valley, CA

Hidden Springs Elementary School 4

Posted May 31, 2014
I was a student teacher and substitute at this school, and believe it is great! My only complaint is that the principal did not make me feel welcome at all. I was a student teacher here for a full school year, and I doubt she even knew who I was. Other than that, the teachers here are very passionate about what they do, and the staff is very kind and supportive. I have subbed at schools where the students are extremely disrespectful and difficult to teach, but the kids here (although not perfect) usually do not give me too much trouble. The community also feels very welcoming.

Posted February 25, 2014
Great elementary school. We have two kids currently attending and have seen how the teachers, staff, and principal go out of their way to encourage them to learn and succeed. Hiden Springs remains small enough to where the principal knows our kids by their name.

Posted July 23, 2013
Hidden Springs is a great! My two children attend it and absolutely love it. Great teachers and and great friendly staff. :-D

Posted July 22, 2013
This is a fantastic school! Besides having awesome test scores, we have a very active campus. The Booster Club puts on some great events that make it so much fun for the kids. The parents really care about their kids well-being at Hidden Springs. The attendance at our events are getting bigger and bigger. Thanks so much for everyone who makes our school one of the best!

Posted January 13, 2013
This is a great school my daughter had mrs alms and she is a fantastic teacher. The school is great as well and has great incentives for the students to encourage them to succeed.

Hidden Springs Elementary School 0

Posted April 15, 2010
My child is 7 yrs old she love school and miss wallace her teacher.

Hidden Springs Elementary School 2

Posted August 14, 2009
From firsthand experience, the school feels like a compound. Several teachers, grades, 1 to 3 are overly strict. Parents who have time to participate tend to exert their will over the teachers and administrators and there is a click which you need to be in to succeed at this school. The principal says one thing and either fails to follow through or does something other than what he says. One kindergarten teacher in particular is, however, great.

Posted June 12, 2008
We just finished our first year here. The teachers really care about each student and work with you on their success. The Principal and staff remember your name and uphold values with the students. I really liked the way the principal handled an issue with my son on the playground - not only did he take care of the issue, but he did it in a way that made everybody friends without accusing. My kids all excelled because of the great atmosphere at this school. Ms Wonzo taught my shy 1st grade girl and helped her gain confidence. My daughter loved her. Ms. Branscomb taught my 2nd grade boy and she challenged a straight A child to do better. She gave him vision for the future. Mr. Rader taught my 4th grade ADD boy and used a lot of motivating resources. He brought the subjects alive to the students. 5 stars!

Hidden Springs Elementary School 0

Posted June 06, 2008
this school i rate it 10 stars all my 3 kids went to that school we started on the portables and when the school was complete the staff was terrific teachers as well as the principals we had mr landi then mr willie hanson and mrs warner all terrific principals i miss all that and i still live in hidden springs now my children grown they work for schools as well .

Hidden Springs Elementary School 3

Posted February 28, 2007
The Principal does not handle situations in a timely manner.

Hidden Springs Elementary School
9801 Hidden Springs Drive, Moreno Valley, CA  92557
Last modified Hidden Springs Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hidden Springs Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top