Posted June 26, 2011
Oh my gosh this school is the best school ever for your child because the people are very caring there if there is problumes at home there is a lady who talks to your child and makes them feel better i loved this school especially the teachers they are were really sweet and paid attention to everybody in my class this is from personal experience if you don't want to take your kid there than your loss

Honey Hollow Elementary School 4

Posted May 12, 2011
I love this school. I don't understand why it has all the problems it does. They ARE still testing for gifted students. My daughter has a slight speech problem and she was able to see someone about it right away. I think that is more important than a Christmas play. Besides, the PTA does a few events a year after school that are awesome! My daughters teachers always encouraged her to do more and would even put her in grades above hers for certain subjects that she excelled in. When she had a teacher that didn't challenge her, I was able to skip her a grade completely. They have online programs that go along with their curriculum, specifically a reading site and a math site. So yes, my daughter does extra studying during her downtime and she loves it because she is playing games on the computer. She loves to read because they take the Scholastic tests and they get points for it and she wants to be number one. Save for that one teacher, I have gotten nothing but support and encouragement from the staff and administrators.

Honey Hollow Elementary School 1

Posted June 21, 2010
I am completely discouraged with the school. My child has attended since kindergarten, and the school gets worse every year. No field trips, no Christmas plays, no encouragement, and generally an uncaring staff. There are some good teachers but the decisions are made by an incompetent staff. Not a safe school either, anyone can get on campus. This school is dragged down by non-english speaking students, it's not diverse! That's why the test scores are so low. They ignore the students who do well and put all their time into the non english speaking students. They aren't even going to test for gifted students anymore! Your child's spirit will be stunted at this school and will not thrive .They do not like creativity or independent thinking!

Honey Hollow Elementary School 1

Posted May 26, 2010
Great school if you SPEAK SPANISH!!! They call it Diverse while its 85% hispanic... how is that diverse? School is failing because parents are not teaching the student english and cause the teachers to waste all their time doing so before they can teach the rest. Didn't even allow the kids a Christmas show..there only kids once you know, us parents don't get these memories back!!!

Honey Hollow Elementary School 0

Posted July 11, 2009
This school has terrible scores and aweful administration. There are some good teachers however they are surrounded by administrators who do not have a clue. The campus is not safe even with the surrounding gate. They do not question who enters campus and think the kids are safe. I pulled my son from this school with a month of him attending.

Honey Hollow Elementary School 0

Posted August 29, 2008
This school has extremely low test scores and does not promote a safe environment. I have seen what I assume to be parents on campus without identification that they are volunteers. The office assumes that a parent is safe just because they have seen them before. Right now we are considering moving our child because of the environment this school promotes.

Posted August 26, 2005
My chidren have been attending this school for five years. They love the teachers, secretaries, librarian, custodians, cafeteria workers, duties, and new principal! The standards are a great part of the curriculum and the field trips are awesome.

Posted May 01, 2005
This is our second year at this school. Both of my kids started kindergarten here. I think the school is great. I requested the same teacher for my second child so I've only really had two teachers. But the great thing about it is that I know a lot of the other teachers because of their envolvement overall. The principal is new to the school this year and seems to have a lot of energy. You'll always see her outside greeting the kids in the morning and saying good-bye at the end of the day. I have to say my experience in the last to years has been great.

Honey Hollow Elementary School 4

Posted May 17, 2004
My daughter has been at this school since Kindergarden, She is now in 5th grade. I have been pleased with this school and the academics. The teachers, staff and Principal are all nice and personable. I know they know who my children are, they are not just bodies. I have a few more years left here with my other children but I know I will be sad when our time here is up.

Posted May 04, 2004
My daughter has been going to Honey Hollow for two years and it has been wonderful. The teachers are always available, the principal is completely involved and the entire staff truly cares about our kids.

Honey Hollow Elementary School
11765 Honey Hollow Drive, Moreno Valley, CA  92557
Last modified Honey Hollow Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Honey Hollow Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews.