Bad
Good

Posted November 23, 2014
I moved from Los Angeles and Moreno Elementry is very good my daughter's are very good in grades there teacher are very helpful I just love this school

Posted May 30, 2013
Great school! Awesome Principal too! Love my daughter's teachers; Mrs Israel and Mrs Welch. This school cares about its youth.

Moreno Elementary School 4

Posted November 20, 2012
At first glance, I wasn't too please with the appearance of the school i have to admit! However, I was introduced to my sons teacher during summer school and absolutely fell in love with her positive attitude about teaching her students! Once the regular school year began I fell in love with the school and the administrator! Moreno Elementary offers a family like atmosphere that has my son wanting to attend school everyday, amazing!!!

Posted July 03, 2012
This is school where all teachers are wonderful, caring, and great at teaching with motivation and dedication to our students. I am very please with the performance of each of the stuff at the school. My children are very happy and learning a lot. In the last years, I have seen alot of parents involment which increase and motivat students to learn. Thank you Moreno Elementary for all your support and dedication to our children!

Posted September 22, 2009
This is our second year at Moreno Elementary. The teachers are very friendly, helpful and caring. The kids are given many different avenues to help them achieve success. Both as a parent and a volunteer-I have seen kids that were below their grade level to succeed in achieving their grade level and going above and beyond what they thought possible. This is a great school. It's a great neighborhood school with alot to give. I give them an A+++++!

Posted April 02, 2008
Great school where teachers and staff really care about our kids

Moreno Elementary School 3

Posted September 21, 2005
As a working parent, the schedules of most parent activities and meetings are done during daytime that is impossible for me to attend.

Posted January 08, 2005
I have been very happy with this school. The teachers and Principal are wonderful and I love the staff. They are very focused on reading and love the kids.

Posted March 09, 2004
My three children do, or have attended Moreno Elementary. Moreno provides a positive learning environment for my children. Moreno is a great school!

Posted September 30, 2003
This is a very poor weak school who has no staff support for the parents. The principal does not try to help parents with any problem. There are many racism problems amongst the staff and shows onto the students.

26700 Cottonwood Avenue, Moreno Valley, CA  92555-3802
Last modified Moreno Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.