Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Mountain View Middle School
Develops honesty: Strongly disagree

Posted July 28, 2015
this school is very strict with the students , you need a ID to go in campus. however the other middle schools dont require ID

Posted September 05, 2012
We transferred to the school this year and so far are very pleased with the academics, amount of homework, the teacher communication and the administrative staff. The Principal has been very approachable, first giving us a tour of school prior to our transfer and a openly addressing issues of concern to us, and, after school started, responding quickly to our concerns about how our child was transitioning into the new school. I love the infinite campus portal, which keeps us fully aware of assignments and grades. It is a huge improvement from the private school we previously attended, plus our 6th grader is really enjoying his classes and teachers.

Mountain View Middle School 5

Posted September 04, 2012
Good School! A few years back we had some folks that were not in the best interest of the children. Superintendent Judy White, removed almost all of them. All the bad info was from then, not now.

Mountain View Middle School 2

Posted February 01, 2011
My child has attended this school for two years. For the 8th grade, I will be dong my best to transfer to another school. I am not satisfied with the state test scores of this school. The school seems to be lacking in leadership.

Posted June 16, 2010
I had one child graduate there and one entering there in the fall. Didn't really have any complaints except only for a couple of teachers. But over all things were ok. I do agree the poor kids are made to eat and stay outdoors in heat/cold weather and there is really nothing for them to do or for the parents to help with to better the situation. The teachers are there to help the students out and achieve their goals while attending MVMS.

Mountain View Middle School 2

Posted July 04, 2008
The principal hides in her office all day so nobody knows who she is. There is no school spirit as there are not much extracurricular activities. There is no parent involvement/activity except for so-called 'parent night' where the parents just sit and listen. We don't really get to personally interact with the administrators. And the kids eat lunch outside in the sun even in extreme weather. The administrators don't want to open the cafeteria because they don't want the cafeteria dirty. Teachers are told not to let kids eat in their rooms even rainy weather. When my kid told me this, I was so upset. The only great thing about this school are the teachers.

Posted October 03, 2006
Mountain view is a good school, but I'm afraid with all the new homes our school will soon be overcrowed.With all the new people in town, we need to keep the area surrounding the school safe. Especially when students are dismissed.

Mountain View Middle School 3

Posted May 12, 2005
ok it is prettty ok no worries I really reeally reeally like it a lot it is good do not worry not in a nice neighborhood

Mountain View Middle School 5

Posted August 26, 2003
i like this school. i attended it for 3 years and it was the most wonderful school i ever went to. the teachers are nice and campus is clean and organized

Posted August 26, 2003
overall a good school...saddens me that because of continuous budget cuts the extracurricular activities are lacking.

Mountain View Middle School
13130 Morrison Street, Moreno Valley, CA  92555-3700
Last modified Mountain View Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.