Moreno Valley, CA

North Ridge Elementary School 2

Posted July 15, 2014
Teacher runs politics to parents and students... teaching and honestly should be first, not politics.

Posted June 19, 2014
My son went to TK here and it is a great school. I love the teacher parent relationships. I love that there are alot of parents that volunteer and that helps the school and the children that go there to learn. I think this is the best elemantary school in moreno valley.

Posted September 29, 2013
North Ridge is a great elementary school. The parents seem to be really involved in helping the school succeed in delivering a high quality education to their children. The teachers and staff are very caring and I appreciate how the teachers keep parents informed about the progress of their children. Kudos to North Ridege Elementary...!!!

Posted September 26, 2013
Great school an wonderful teachers! The teacher are really knowledgeable. The principle needs to stand down on some of her rules bit overall this a great school for a child to learn and grow in.

Posted April 11, 2013
This school was wonderful!! My child has been going to this school since kinder. I loved his old principle, he was very involved and was always smiling!! I'm sorry to say that I can not say that about the New Principle. I hardly ever see her smile.. and when she does its like she forces it :( It's sad to say but I'm not sure if the school is going to do as well as it has been doing in the past. There are less activities done throughout the year already because of the change. And other teachers have left also!?! I agree with the other parent We miss Mr. Knapp too!!! My son was devastated when the new principle came he said she is so mean. He asked me why isn't she ever happy...But I can say that the teachers love being teachers, they love the children so much! They make up for the bad principle.

Posted April 09, 2013
Northridge is by far the best elementary school in Moreno Valley. Parent involvement and school spirit is outstanding. My daughter loves her school!

Posted October 28, 2012
We love this school, I have two children here and I wouldn't go anywhere else. The teachers are wonderful and the parent involvement is amazing! The principal is new and she is adjusting as are the rest of us, but she seems to truly care about the students and the school as a whole. My daughter struggled with reading and I had her teacher and my sons teacher offer to work with her afterschool because they want our children to suceed almost as much as we do. BEST school in Moreno Valley!

Posted October 22, 2012
I love Northridge Elementary my daughter started there in K and is now in the 3rd grade...all her teachers have been great and I love that they are very involved with each of there students. My youngest starts Kindergarten next year so excited they will both be there...oh yeah, they are transfer students too. Don't like new principal too much..miss you Mr. Knapp!!

Posted September 16, 2012
Im going to second this! This school is great one of the best in Moereno Valley. The only negative I can think of is we have a new principal and she is very by the book no leniency and seems unapproacable at times which can be frustrating. Besides the principal, all of the teachers are excellent and very helpful.

North Ridge Elementary School 3

Posted September 13, 2012
This school is an "average" Moreno Valley school. Disorganized, staff is unaware of dates and events, curriculum is average/below average. For a "magnet" school, this school is at the same level as your average school in the IE. For Moreno Valley, this is the best they have. - "It's Moreno Valley education."

North Ridge Elementary School
25101 Kalmia Avenue, Moreno Valley, CA  92557
Last modified North Ridge Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
North Ridge Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 57 reviews. Top