Moreno Valley, CA
Students enrolled: 1,273

Posted April 14, 2014
For Palm Meddle School, Moreno Valley, California ***There are excellent teachers and very good administration in Palm Meddle School. Although I understand work needs to be done to get this school up to the standards necessary for all students to achieve geometry level in 8th grade. Right now is not inclusive to all mainly due to resources. Education in this school strives to include all students not just a certain group. I hope to win money for Palm Meddle School for much needed projects, assistants to the teachers, and to provide that extra helping hand to those students that need the must academically. Lest remember that with the right type of instructional approached any, ANY student can thrive and succeed ones expectations.

Posted September 26, 2013
My son is in 8th grade at Palm. This is his third year. I'm content with the way the Principal takes care of things. I like how they encourage and motivate kids with award assemblies. At Palm Middle School kids can find one of many clubs. I really like how teachers have before and/or afterschool tutoring. The afterschool program Think Together is great, the coordinator is great.

Posted May 27, 2011
i go this school its nice love you palm its the best place to be

Posted August 20, 2007
Palm is an awesome place for kids to be. Learning is their focus. I have found the teachers and administration to be helpful and cooperative. My son loves Palm.

Palm Middle School 2

Posted September 18, 2006
The biggest problem at Palm Middle School is the same problem for all of the Moreno valley Unified School District, that of dramatic turnover. The turnover is bad because they get too many new teachers that have not faced classroom experience and are not ready to deal with students. Overall, the programs are weak to non-existant.

Posted July 24, 2005
The school is good, schedule is set, classes are well organized. The only problem I have with the school is it is year round, I favor the traditional.

Posted December 12, 2004
I think that Palm has the best combination of caring teachers and dedication in the area.

Palm Middle School 3

Posted June 18, 2004
Have been content overall would like to see my son a little more challanged

Posted May 23, 2004
I have a child currently attending Palm Middle School in the 6th grade. I have an older son now a Jr in High School that also attended. My experiences have been very positive. I find the staff very helpful and courteous every time I need information. The teachers are easy to work with and I have not found one that was not willing to help my child or talk with me when I requested help. I have become involved with the school by volunteering when I have time and I see the teachers at work. They take on much more than people realize because so many Parents relinquish all responsibility for teaching their child once they are in school. I admire the teachers and staff at Palm. They do a very good job.

Palm Middle School 1

Posted May 16, 2004
My 7th grade child has attended Palm for 2 yrs. I'm very disappointed in the teachers and most of the other staff members at this school. They focus on the small petty things rather than the larger picture/problems within the school. The ranking this school has for its test scores speaks volumes. They have a 4 out of 10. My child is testing at a 92% in math on the CAT9 and yet has a D in class. The teachers are defensive and don't wish to work with the parents nor students. Teachers lash out at their students for no reason and belittle them on a daily basis. I understand that a huge % of parents don't care, but some of us do. Stop shutting us out of our childrens education! Get better trained teachers/staff and learn to pick up a phone. I wouldn't recommend this school, should've gone to Vista Heights!

Palm Middle School
11900 Slawson Avenue, Moreno Valley, CA  92557
Last modified Palm Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Palm Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 23 reviews. Top