Moreno Valley, CA

Seneca Elementary School 3

Posted August 14, 2013
Today was my Sons first day! I can not give a better review until another day

Posted August 13, 2013
This is my daughter's 3rd year at Seneca and I love it. The teachers and staff are very genuine, friendly and caring. I wish this staff would follow my daughter through HS.

Seneca Elementary School 1

Posted June 03, 2013
My son is in the special education extra help room. He is failing his classes and at every IEP meeting they brush it under the rug. I ask for the extra help and they say he is improving. How are F's improving?? After 2 years of this school we are done and are moving so he can get a fresh start and hopefully not get bullied so much at the next school. His teacher last year was much better. If you can choose to inter-district transfer to towngate elementary school, it is close and is better. I am not sure about box springs elementary, but at this point anywhere has to be better than here.

Posted December 09, 2010
My daughter has been at Seneca for three years now and I love it. My older daughter attended Towngate and that school was a constant struggle for anything. Seneca cares for my daughter, God Bless you all!!!

Posted November 28, 2010
a+++++ great school/staff/education , all of my kids have achieved high acedemics at seneca, I LOVE THIS SCHOOL !

Seneca Elementary School 2

Posted December 17, 2007
This school is a good school Thanks to the teachers high involvment now if we can get the principal to care as much as the teachers do and get some more sport activities going besides regular P.E. it can be great, the poorness of the principal's careness is a constant issue.

Seneca Elementary School

Posted November 20, 2007
This school is great! I had 3 children that all went to that school.The prices for lunch and breakfeast are so cheap!And my children still loved it! Thank-you Mrs. Rosa, Mrs.brown you were mine and the kids favorite!

Posted October 11, 2005
My daughter has been attending Seneca Elementary for four years now. She is in a special day class for children with ADHD and I couldn't be happier. She is improving consistently and it is because of the teachers and the administrator. I am a tough critic and an actively involved parent. My thoughts and comments are welcome and my child is happy and learning. Most of all these people care for the students and their families. Thank you Seneca

Seneca Elementary School
11615 Wordsworth Road, Moreno Valley, CA  92557
Last modified Seneca Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Seneca Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top