Moreno Valley, CA

Serrano Elementary School 4

Posted November 30, 2006
This is a great school with excellent staff and wonderful students.

Serrano Elementary School 4

Posted September 11, 2003
Your school has a great staff, don't get me wrong. But the fact is that currently there is 30 kids in my son's kinder class, he is currently attending this school. I am concern because he is in Kinder and everything is new and having two Professionals helping our kids would make a big difference. I have nothing against Volunteer moms. I am happy they could help. But two trained professionals could make a big difference. Thank you.

Serrano Elementary School
24100 Delphinium Avenue, Moreno Valley, CA  92553
Last modified Serrano Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Serrano Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top