Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Too much (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Ineffective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Posted November 20, 2015
Val verde schools are better in academics and discipline march ms in val verde is great and a helpful school

Sunnymead Middle School
Develops respect: Neutral

Posted October 13, 2015
They treat all students fair and the way there ment to be treated like a good person

Sunnymead Middle School 4

Posted October 13, 2015
As myself going to sunnymead middle school i find it really nice its pretty safe there is fights mostly for the boys in higher grades then me myself.I saw someone say there are always police its because our school is assigned one police officer and the other ones on the corners are looking and wasting there time looking for people doing little u turns when theres bigger crimes besides that i find it a good school to go to

Posted July 29, 2014
July 29, 2014 My child is just starting at this school and last week I picked up a registration packet. At that time I asked if I needed to bring any of my child's info (ie birth certificate, shot records etc.,) and was advised no. I also asked if my child needed to be present at registration and was also advised no. So I was left with the impression that all I would be doing is dropping off paper work. Well today is registration day and after standing in a very long line, as soon as i make it to the fron to drop off the paper work I was advised to go to ANOTHER line to pick up her books! And after that there's yet ANOTHER line to buy the gym clothes! The registration packet gave no indication that picking up books (4 heavy ones in 100+degree heat at that) or buying of gym clothes would be taking place today! And every time I pointed that out,every staff member would just look at me blank faced. That let me know that purposely left that info out to make sure parents with new students showed and go thru the torture! My child hasn't even started at this school and I'm already for her time at this school to END!!!!!

Posted April 02, 2014
I really dont like this school my daughter is a good student but I worry about her there everyday not beacuse of her but beacuse of the other students I pull up to fights happinging there everyday what middle school has cops its worse then a dam high school they just need to have a better handel on the the students

Sunnymead Middle School 5

Posted July 30, 2012
My daughter is attendnd this school, she was in the Honor Roll 2 semesters in arow. The after shool program helped her very much with her comunicating skills. I don't think the school is to blame for poor grades or the attitude the kids are having. Parents need to be more involved in their childs education. Stop blaming the schools or the teachers and take some resposability for your mistakes.

Posted August 31, 2010
My sister went to this school and she was an "A" student. She is now an average C student. She got in a fight at this school because of her appearance she inhaled Air duster at the afterschool programs. This is a Terrible school.

Sunnymead Middle School 5

Posted February 09, 2010
I just wanted to say its not true that Sunnymead is a terrible school! We've been raising our grades higher and we have a great Avid program. That many students participate in including myself and if it wasn't good why is there a waiting list? I wont lie by saying that there isn't rude kids but there also are good kids and good parents! Just because Sunnymead isn't the best school out there doesn't mean that you should blame Moreno Valley for it just find a better school and stop complaining! I remember last year we kept saying Strive for 675! After we all did the tests we got a higher grade average as a school so as the years pass we've been getting better! This year we've also been doing better too. So don't judge the school by the things you hear that might not be true

Posted March 03, 2009
Very overcrowded. There seems to be a huge lack of control at this school. Teachers and staff are so outnumbered by the students. The kids have no respect for teachers and staff. Test scores are awful. I only wish I had researched the school district and schools more before I decided to purchase a house out here.

Posted February 09, 2008
This is a terrible time for our children attending middle schools in moreno valley period. That said my 12 yr. Old daughter attends sm.M.S. However after 2/8/08 she will no longer be attending. This school is severely over crowded. There is a serious lack of behavioral control, stemming from kids getting obviously very poor parental guidance. When a school of this size has to have a police presence there in order to maintain order there is a serious break-down in the school following through/upholding with behavioral guidelines. If they were, a lot of lazy parents would realize the school system is not responsible for there disrespectful, ill mannered children! i as a concerned parent consider yourself informed. If possible stay away from Moreno Valley middle schools!

Sunnymead Middle School
23996 Eucalyptus Avenue, Moreno Valley, CA  92553-5509
Last modified Sunnymead Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sunnymead Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 28 reviews. Top