Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

Amount of homework: Disagree

The work that is sent home is due to the out of control classrooms. The teachers don't have time to teach, they are too busy disciplining the kids. So it's up to the parents to teach the kids.

I dont like this school at all. Fo sho it just aint right. I wish they would get better teachers and lunches

This school is awesome I love how involved everybody is . They are the most amazing people ever

My daughter enjoyed the Language Arts, Math and Band classes she was a part of as well a the students she was friends with and still is to this day. She also enjoyed her teachers and how they always helped her when she needed it. I was just a parent then, but as a middle school teacher now, I can definitely say that Vista Heights ranks far above the rest. I did my student teaching in this district and it is a gem above the rest. I am thankful, more than ever, that my daughter was able to get her educational foundation in the Moreno Valley Unified School District. She is in college now. I rate the other things at a 4 out of 5 because there is always room for improvement.

Vista Heights is probably the best school any student could ever attend to. This school has the highest test scores in the district which is phenomenal. I am currently in 8th grade and the vice president of the AVID program. For any student that comes to this school, I would recommend you to join the AVID program since it helps you go to college and the teachers are great. As a student, I am telling you to come to Vista.

My daughter is a 7th grader. She is in the AVID program and on the dance team. This school has really helped us keep her on the successful path that we've always planned for her.

I have 4 children that attended Vista, they all promoted to high school. They are not well off, and have to give credit to the teachers that helped them in thier toughest stages of life. thank you vista staff

My daughter is in 8th grade. She has grown as a well rounded student. Thanks to all wonderful teachers. Mr. Solomon, Mrs Rodriguez, Mrs Young, Mrs Lerma, Mrs Rouse and of course Mr. Hoffman are superb and excellent teachers. They are all should be recommmended . As a parent, Vista Heights is great school because of teachers who cares about their students. They all want them to succeed. Vista Heights is a great school and I will miss this place. I recommend this school to anyone who is looking for high academic excellence.

my son who is now a 7th grader at ..yes..VISTA HEIGHTS MIDDLE!! was, attending SUNNYMEAD MIDDLE for 6th grade the difference in the 2 schools was phenominal.. vista has a much better atmosphere in education as well as the social interacting. i saw a drastic change 4 the worst. in my son at sunnymead middle in all areas. vista heights is a wonderful school.I recommend it to any parents seeking a wholesome environment , that is well rounded in all areas..

Well vista heights is a great school; the teachers actually care about your grades and have high expectations for you-especially for GATE and AVID students,i should know i am a GATE student. Most of the students are very friendly,and the campus isnt too overcrowded nor too empty, so the teachers have good control of all the students.Ive been at this school from the first day of 6th grade and i plan to stay there until the last day of 8th grade. There are very rarely any fights,drugs,or anything of that matter. if you are looking for one of the best schools in the moreno valley district with some of the best test scores and discipline in the district, send your child to vista heights middle school(:

Last modified Vista Heights Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.