Moreno Valley, CA
Students enrolled: 1,437

Vista Heights Middle School 2

Posted December 07, 2013
I dont like this school at all. Fo sho it just aint right. I wish they would get better teachers and lunches

Posted August 18, 2013
This school is awesome I love how involved everybody is . They are the most amazing people ever

Posted September 25, 2011
My daughter enjoyed the Language Arts, Math and Band classes she was a part of as well a the students she was friends with and still is to this day. She also enjoyed her teachers and how they always helped her when she needed it. I was just a parent then, but as a middle school teacher now, I can definitely say that Vista Heights ranks far above the rest. I did my student teaching in this district and it is a gem above the rest. I am thankful, more than ever, that my daughter was able to get her educational foundation in the Moreno Valley Unified School District. She is in college now. I rate the other things at a 4 out of 5 because there is always room for improvement.

Posted August 30, 2010
Vista Heights is probably the best school any student could ever attend to. This school has the highest test scores in the district which is phenomenal. I am currently in 8th grade and the vice president of the AVID program. For any student that comes to this school, I would recommend you to join the AVID program since it helps you go to college and the teachers are great. As a student, I am telling you to come to Vista.

Vista Heights Middle School 0

Posted December 18, 2009
My daughter is a 7th grader. She is in the AVID program and on the dance team. This school has really helped us keep her on the successful path that we've always planned for her.

Posted November 20, 2009

Vista Heights Middle School 0

Posted October 22, 2009
I have 4 children that attended Vista, they all promoted to high school. They are not well off, and have to give credit to the teachers that helped them in thier toughest stages of life. thank you vista staff

Vista Heights Middle School 3

Posted May 27, 2009

Posted May 12, 2009
My daughter is in 8th grade. She has grown as a well rounded student. Thanks to all wonderful teachers. Mr. Solomon, Mrs Rodriguez, Mrs Young, Mrs Lerma, Mrs Rouse and of course Mr. Hoffman are superb and excellent teachers. They are all should be recommmended . As a parent, Vista Heights is great school because of teachers who cares about their students. They all want them to succeed. Vista Heights is a great school and I will miss this place. I recommend this school to anyone who is looking for high academic excellence.

Posted May 11, 2009
my son who is now a 7th grader at ..yes..VISTA HEIGHTS MIDDLE!! was, attending SUNNYMEAD MIDDLE for 6th grade the difference in the 2 schools was phenominal.. vista has a much better atmosphere in education as well as the social interacting. i saw a drastic change 4 the worst. in my son at sunnymead middle in all areas. vista heights is a wonderful school.I recommend it to any parents seeking a wholesome environment , that is well rounded in all areas..

Vista Heights Middle School
23049 Old Lake Drive, Moreno Valley, CA  92557
Last modified Vista Heights Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Vista Heights Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 24 reviews. Top