Bad
Good

My daughter has been going to this school since Kinder and now is in the 4th grade I have seen lots of improvements within the school I love the fact they have track, soccer and softball for the kids to do throughout the year.I love that they have family dances. the staff is very friendly. My daughter loves it there.to bad that she only has two more years there.

My son was enrolled in this school for a month of 2nd grade before I pulled him out. I never received any paperwork from the school, not even a parent /student hand book. I witnessed a 2nd grade male teacher have a verbal argument with a parent in the assembly hall during 'back to school night.' I was concerned about the curriculum, and when I asked I was told that they only teach math and language arts. My sons class was taught the other subjects 'at the end of the day, if we have time.' But there was no curriculum for science, history, art, music or anything else. During the back to school night, the male teacher running the program told everyone that they basically teach to the test, which is why they get such good test scores. But they don't teach students anything else. I was not okay with this. I emailed the principal about my concerns, and never heard anything. So, I pulled him out.

My daughters are enrolled in this school. I could not have wish for a better school then what rainbow is. wonderful staff that are always willing to help you. Great teachers that want your child to succeed and is willing to help you with any concerns you have of your Childs education. This is not only a school its a family. Lots of parent involvement. and the new principal is great. She deals with the problems fast.always willing to take a meeting for any concerns you might have.

My child is currently a Kindergartner at this school. The new principal, is very standoffish, does not return calls, or emails from parents, and refuses to see parents in the office. This school purposely test children low, stating that my child did not know basic shapes at the beginning of kindergarten, so that the teacher and school can score high on their progress, and was admittedly told this. They are not interested in parent involvement, and treat parents like 3rd class citizens. I have witnessed a male teacher yelling at his class like a drill sargeant and when complained, never received a response.

My daughter started attending Rainbow Ridge last year after attending private school for many years. I must admit that I was a little worried about how she would adapt to being in a public school environment, but she had a wonder teacher who made her transition very easy. The principal and the staff are very friendly, and they offer alot of different activities for the kids. My three year old is now enrolled in their preschool and I am confident that he will enjoy his experience being at school as my daughtr does.

I love this school, my son has been attending since kinder and will be entering the 2nd grade now. It has a family feel, I know the Principal and she knows my son, all of the office staff are very friendly and caring. The teachers are very involved and great. I have no complaints. My son has learned a lot at this school and I think the work is challenging and very diverse.

Rainbow Ridge is a very good school with an excellent principal who was a former teacher at Rainbow Ridge. All of my nephews and nieces as well as my own children have attended and still attend this terrific school.

Last modified Rainbow Ridge Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.