Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Don't know (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered School leader (2 responses)

Grateful to: School leader

Posted November 08, 2015
The principal is always available to talk to the parents. The kids all know Ms. Lewis and she is very proactive in the community.

Teacher effectiveness: Very effective

Posted November 08, 2015
The teachers are the best at this school. They are great with the kids and have high expectations for all of the students.

Amount of homework: Don't know

Posted November 08, 2015
I'm not sure how much homework is high or low compared to other places. For us it is ok.

Develops grit: Strongly agree

Posted November 08, 2015
This is the best quality of the school. they are having the kids do things that no other school is doing. It's amazing.

Develops respect: Strongly agree

Posted November 08, 2015
They have a STAR Student program. It is very helpful to use at home with the kids also.

Develops empathy: Strongly agree

Posted November 08, 2015
Yes, I as shared, the kids treat each other good and they love the school.

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted November 08, 2015
The students at this school are taught to have a strong character and treat each other with respect. It's different from most other schools. We can see a difference in our kids and how much they love to go to school.

Victoriano Elementary School 5

Posted November 08, 2015
This is the best school your kids could be at. Our family loves the staff! We have been at the school for 4 years and it keeps getting better each year. For an elementary school, the program is unbelievable. The kids are doing so much high level work. It is also the safest school in the area. We could not be happier.

Victoriano Elementary School 5

Posted September 29, 2015
I know for a fact this is the top elementary school here in Val Verde Unified School District. My children have been attending Victoriano for the past 3 years and their test scores have increased immensely. This school received the top test scores in the district and county. Not to mention this is the most innovative elementary school in the district. The principal and teachers strive to help make this school great for the kids and parents. Before Victoriano, my children's test scores were low and it seemed like no one cared. They didn't like going to school and it was a struggle to get them in the car each morning. Now they are excited to learn. I never thought I would see this day. This school cares about every child that enters the gate. These teachers are incredible and the school is the best that it gets. Five stars just isn't enough. I would rate them 100 stars if I could.

Victoriano Elementary School 2

Posted September 01, 2015
My son attended Kindergarten for the 2015 school year. From the very beginning there was lack of communication. The kinder orientation was cancelled but the school didn't reach out to the parents to let them know so many of us took time off work to go down to the school just to receive a packet and that's it. My son took a placement test and was put in the early bird class. Just three days after school started my husband went to pick my son up at his normal time and was told by the teacher he was no longer an early bird based off of his learning abilities and was now a later gator. We were happy that he was now in the more advanced class however there wasn't any communication until after the fact. During my son's second week of school he would come home and tell us he was being teased and called names. He would cry every morning about going to school, which he had never done previously when he was attending a private preschool. Although my husband and I were not happy, we thought we would it give it more time. Now it's his third week attending this school and when I go to pick him up the teacher hands my son a paper to give to me. As we're walking to the car my son tells me how he pushed down by another kid that was picking on him. I assumed that the paper his teacher sent home was about this incident until I open it and read that it's about my son talking in class. I later ask my son where his teacher was when this incident happened and he said I don't know. There is ABSOLUTELY no supervision at this school. The teachers hide behind the school gates so they don't have to interact with the parents. After just 3 weeks of attending this school I have withdrawn my son and placed him back at Valley Christian Academy, which I highly recommend.

25650 Los Cabos Drive, Moreno Valley, CA  92551-1912
Last modified Victoriano Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.