Moreno Valley, CA

Posted March 26, 2015
Both of my children attend Victoriano. Their academic curriculum is superb. Teacher are up to date with technology and are guiding our student towards growth. I cannot wait until my son attends kinder in 2016! Very happy to be part of the STEAM family.

Posted August 16, 2014
If you want a field trip...go to another school. I want my kids to get a great education. We can color and paint at home, but they are learning so much at this school. The curriculum for kindergarten is no longer about art, it's about giving the kids the knowledge they need for first grade. When talking with friends who had children at other schools they were blown a way at the things my kids were learning already. Further ahead of the other schools without question.
3 people found this helpful

Posted August 12, 2014
We moved out to the neighborhood specifically so my son can attend VIctoriano. He wasn't doing so great at his last school and had to repeat kindergarten. We found Victoriano after a friend informed us about its success. He started 1st grade and the improvement has just been incredible. He is now starting 3rd grade and is excited. These teachers are amazing the office staff is polite and involved. You want your kids to succeed, this is where you bring them to get an excellent education.

Victoriano Elementary School 3

Posted June 30, 2014
My daughter attended kindergarten here as we'll for the school year 2013-2014. Her academic progress was great! I commend the school when it comes to academic achievements, professionalism and friendliness of the staff. However, I'm giving it 3 stars because just like what the other parent said, there was no ceremony & field trips for the little ones. Additionally, I think there was not enough art works done by them. I was thinking then if it was really like this in kindergarten. I missed my daughter's preschool when she would take home tons of cute artworks & they also had 5 field trips during the year. In addition, there were about 5 other programs where parents can participate. It was really expensive because parent volunteers drove the kids to the field trip sites. They had a preschool ceremony which was nice. So I was thinking maybe it was like this in public since she went to catholic school in preschool. But since I saw the other parents review, I'm thinking maybe it's the school and not all kindergarten. I hope there will be more art projects, field trips and parent participation in the coming years. It would be great to complement the academic achievements of this school.

Victoriano Elementary School 2

Posted May 21, 2014
I am a parent of a kindergartener in the school year 2013-2014 and I have learned with the school year wrapping up that there will be no ceremony, promotion, field trip, or a special event to congratulate our little ones on their great achievement. It's HORRIBLE to know that surrounding Elementary Schools are doing all three and our school is having an Award Assembly for reading, math etc.. What about the children who don't receive an award??? Now I don't understand why cant that time be for all students. My sons Pre-school had singing, certificates, and gave the children the opportunity to say what they wish to be when they grow up....I am so very disappointed in the school and I'm really questioning myself to enroll him for next year. If money is an issue, PTO are constantly having fundraisers and had one which ended at the beginning of the May. I along with 6 other parents are very saddened that this principal of just a few years isn't taking our little ones into consideration. I think in this day in age that it is very important that we congratulate our children and make them feel special for the great things they do. Please take this matter serious!!!

Posted May 02, 2014
Yes, I am a staff member however, I am not a teacher who just wants to brag. I cannot express well enough, the satisfaction I get from being a part of the Victoriano Family. It has been an academic success for the 9 years I have worked for the district. Those children fortunate enough to attend Victoriano are very lucky.

Posted April 30, 2014
My kids have gone to this school for two years now. We specifically moved into the neighborhood so they could attend this school. It deserves it's high rating. The staff is so friendly and amazing. The teachers are so involved and easy to talk with, always informed of student progress. They not only are teaching kids things that I wasn't learning at their age, but they put a huge emphasis on their character as well. They want kids to grow up to be good citizens, which is something that is lacking in many schools. The campus is safe and secured. It truly is the best school in the area.
2 people found this helpful

Posted March 26, 2014
When looking for a home in the Riverside county I wanted to be sure my daughter would be able to convert to a new school with as much ease as possible. Being that she was already established at her previous school I knew by the ratings and comments on here this was the school for us.. Which meant we had to buy a home in it's district. I am so pleased with the academic prosperity here, that there is a gate program, and much involvement from everyone I've encountered. Even the free after school program is just as involved in the students academics, social skills as well as sportsmanship. This is absolutely the #1 school in the district. There is so mush parent involvement. Lots of on campus activities, just to keep us together in experience new things. There was a astrology crew that came out recently with their might huge and expensive telescopes and showed us Mars, Jupiter and more, there was no fee to get in just a good time plus education... This is just an idea of what Victoriano brings to the community and our children.

Posted August 08, 2013
I have two children, in first and third grades, at Victoriano Elementary School. I can not imagine having my children anywhere else. From my oldest child's first day in Kindergarten, Victoriano has made me and my children feel at home. Their curriculum and staff is top notch. Each year, my children's teachers have made me feel comfortable as well as informed about my children's progress. They literally have the best teachers who are caring, personable and interested in being the best they can be. The campus is a safe environment and the office staff is the most friendly and informative I have ever seen. Any questions or concerns I have ever had have been met with immediate response. I am thankful to be a part of the Victoriano family.

Victoriano Elementary School 3

Posted May 13, 2011
haha i used to go here, before i went and moved to another school in texas for 6th grade..ect.. I went here for 1,4, 5 grade(s)! :D The rest of the other grades were in b.e.s This school was..okay i guess. though i don't know how much it's changed. maybe i'll visit when i'm older, and check out my old town. {: Momeries. lol~ To many police and playground guards for an elementary, my opinon. The truth, this school had to many bullies. but it's save...kinda. The teacher are sorta cruel. Some i liked alot....like one! xD I loved the luch ladies, so nice! ^^ But the food....uhhhh not so much. haha Hope this school changed for the better, good luck to all the kids who go here. the future is just ahead.

Victoriano Elementary School
25650 Los Cabos Drive, Moreno Valley, CA  92551
Last modified Victoriano Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Victoriano Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 36 reviews. Top