Posted August 07, 2014
I attended Vista Verde 6-8, some problems with bullying was common, but what school doesn't have bullying. But other than bullying, if you could be a nice person and be positive, you'll have a great time. The teachers and staff in the school are great, there are actually many activities that you could do to, but it's all up to you to be the significant student at vista. As my principal used to say, " Middle school only comes once in your life."

Posted March 10, 2014
Vista is great there are so many electives such as: STEM, spanish, computer science, study skills, office aid, teachers aid, AVID etc.

Posted March 07, 2014
This is my sons first year in middle school, and it's been great so far. The teachers are great and the principal and vice principal are good.

Vista Verde Middle School 1

Posted September 26, 2013
I agree with the comment on the Parent Teacher Conference, total chaos. It was so disorganized, I had to stand in line for an hour and a half just to talk to my sons teacher for 5 mins. All of the questions I saved just for this night the teachers did not have an answer for, and I never received a call or e-mail to follow up. Also, my student seems to have a substitute teacher at least 2 times a week. After speaking with other parents who share the same experience it seems as though there really isn't a good solution as most of the schools in this area have the same problems.

Posted August 11, 2011
It seems like the person that posted the last comments has a lot of issues....with grammar! You can't say that others are not "bright" when you can't even write a simple review.

Vista Verde Middle School 1

Posted July 17, 2011
Not a great school to go to >.< when I attended this school their were alot of issues and never change according to the comments.Kids and staff who work and go to school there,are rude self centered and disrespectful to each other and others.But if you attend this school and you think its great,you are not the brightest person in my opinion.

Posted April 17, 2011
I am exceedingly pleased with Vista Verde! The GATE teachers are doing an excellent job and I am very impressed with the instructional content that my son is receiving. I have researched the CA State Standards for 6th grade and have found that they are definitely being covered in his classes. I love that my son has challenging homework and class projects which enable him to advance his higher order thinking skills. I am also pleased with the school personnel and staff. I have taken the time to go to the school (not just make phone calls) and talk to the principal, vice principal, nurse, counselors, and teachers. They have ALL been responsive to my issues and the needs of my son. I am very confident that my son is receiving a first class education at Vista Verde! Note to parents: Go to the school! Get involved! Advocate for your child by being a physical presence at the school!

Posted February 28, 2011
this is a outstanding school i am gonna go there next year.i am gonna let evreyone no how great this school is.so please go to this school next year if u read this comment

Vista Verde Middle School 2

Posted January 27, 2011
Overall I have mixed emotions about the school I have two children attending one in 6th grade gate classes and the other in 8th grade. My 6th grader is doing great, however the gate program is horrible. There have been NO extra activities provided to her this upsets me because I know the school gets money for the gate program. As a parent I went into the office finally and someone took my information and no one ever called me. My 8th grader is really struggling. She got detention for getting out of seat during class to sharpen her pencil when I asked the teacher about it she said she has a strict "out of your seat rule" and students need to sharpen pencils before or after class. Thats a little harsh but it was a good lesson that in life you have to follow all the rules, even senseless ones. My daughter has been bullied a number of times, school administration has not helped. I get teleparent calls that my child misbehaved when she wasn't at school. What ever happened to one on one conversations. Parent teacher conferences are held in an the multipurpose room with every other parent. It took me 2 hours in a line with all my 4 children after work to see 1 teacher for my 8th grader.

Posted November 03, 2010
This school is awesome and with substitute or not our school is one of the best. I'm doing good in school right know and if someone is in trouble you should talk to them personally. They won't ignore you.

Vista Verde Middle School
25777 Krameria Street, Moreno Valley, CA  92551
Last modified Vista Verde Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Vista Verde Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 41 reviews. Top