Bad
Good

Develops character: Agree

They are doing a good job but sometimes they are humans and make mistakes. The best part the principal always listen us.

So many electives and clubs and great teachers doing excellent job. The Principal and vice Principal work hard to keep busy all students. Thanks Vista....

I attended Vista Verde 6-8, some problems with bullying was common, but what school doesn't have bullying. But other than bullying, if you could be a nice person and be positive, you'll have a great time. The teachers and staff in the school are great, there are actually many activities that you could do to, but it's all up to you to be the significant student at vista. As my principal used to say, " Middle school only comes once in your life."

Vista is great there are so many electives such as: STEM, spanish, computer science, study skills, office aid, teachers aid, AVID etc.

This is my sons first year in middle school, and it's been great so far. The teachers are great and the principal and vice principal are good.

I agree with the comment on the Parent Teacher Conference, total chaos. It was so disorganized, I had to stand in line for an hour and a half just to talk to my sons teacher for 5 mins. All of the questions I saved just for this night the teachers did not have an answer for, and I never received a call or e-mail to follow up. Also, my student seems to have a substitute teacher at least 2 times a week. After speaking with other parents who share the same experience it seems as though there really isn't a good solution as most of the schools in this area have the same problems.

It seems like the person that posted the last comments has a lot of issues....with grammar! You can't say that others are not "bright" when you can't even write a simple review.

Not a great school to go to >.< when I attended this school their were alot of issues and never change according to the comments.Kids and staff who work and go to school there,are rude self centered and disrespectful to each other and others.But if you attend this school and you think its great,you are not the brightest person in my opinion.

I am exceedingly pleased with Vista Verde! The GATE teachers are doing an excellent job and I am very impressed with the instructional content that my son is receiving. I have researched the CA State Standards for 6th grade and have found that they are definitely being covered in his classes. I love that my son has challenging homework and class projects which enable him to advance his higher order thinking skills. I am also pleased with the school personnel and staff. I have taken the time to go to the school (not just make phone calls) and talk to the principal, vice principal, nurse, counselors, and teachers. They have ALL been responsive to my issues and the needs of my son. I am very confident that my son is receiving a first class education at Vista Verde! Note to parents: Go to the school! Get involved! Advocate for your child by being a physical presence at the school!

this is a outstanding school i am gonna go there next year.i am gonna let evreyone no how great this school is.so please go to this school next year if u read this comment

Last modified Vista Verde Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.