K-8|Private

Bad
Good

We enrolled our son in Pre-K at VCA for the 2014-2015 school year. Just in the first few months we couldn't believe how much he had developed and learned. The teachers and staff are really great and are very involved. The communication between the teachers and the parents is amazing and we always got feedback on our son's development from them. As much as we loved this school we decided to put our son in public school for Kindergarten because our younger son would be starting Pre-K at VCA and paying tuition for two children is a lot. After just 2 weeks of having our oldest son in public school we decided to re-enroll him back at VCA and he couldn't be happier. The tuition is well worth the education that the children receive.

Valley Christian Academy is a great school! It is a warm friendly, family environment! I was referred by my parents, my younger sisters attended here and had a wonderful experience. My son is in Pre K, he absolutely loves his daily learning experience, teachers, classmates and staff! Everyone is very pleasant from staff to students. The teachers are very patient and have a true passion for teaching the word of God and educational curriculum. I am grateful to have to my son in such a safe positive environment while learning. They are very organized and always keep parents involved. Their talent shows are amazing! The students are well mannered and very talented! I am happy with the overall care, and excited to hear all the new things that my child has learned on a daily basis!

We absolutely love it! The class sizes allow for each child to receive the attention they need. It is a positive environment that teaches morals, not just academics, for children to grow into strong, self-reliant, adults through hard work and perseverance. We wouldn't think of taking our children anywhere else.

VCA is an amazing school. When I drop my son off in the morning I feel like I am leaving him with family. Everyone at VCA truly cares about the students and do their best to make sure that each child is growing in faith, growing academically and growing as a person. My son has been attending the school since Pre-K. He and I both love it.

I wanted my daughter who is now 4 to attend a structured preschool and once we took a tour of the school, my husband and I knew this was the place for her. She LOVES coming to school. She always talks to me about what she learned. She loves her teachers, Mrs. Cruz & Mrs. Siquieros, and they are very friendly teachers. I highly recommend this school to other parents!

The curriculum is very challenging and the staff is very dedicated to the students and the Lord.

This is a great school, the love of Christ is clearly demonstrated to the students and the academics are just a good. The administration is loving and the teachers are great. Highly recommend this school

My daughter attended VCA from preschool through 8th grade. We will always have fond memories of her time at Valley Christian. She has a strong Christian worldview and very good academic skills thanks to the leadership and teaching staff. It was great to have her life influenced by caring people with strong Christian character, who cared about her spiritual and academic growth.

My son has attended VCA for 2 years and I am very happy with the progress he has made academically, developmentally, emotionally and spiritually. I am so excited for my youngest son to start attending kindergarten at VCA during the 2013/2014 school year. The staff at VCA are WONDERFUL and truly care about seeing the children grow in every aspect of their lives. They are open to advice and develop relationships with the families in order to meet the family's needs to the best of their ability. This school is truly a blessing.

What we love about VCA is the loving, safe family environment. No matter what we are going through, they are here for us with a hug and a prayer. The teachers are patient and loving towards each student - ready to help them no matter what area they need it. The administration deals with parents with a smile and humility - ready to be used by God to further His kingdom. They are an inspiration to me. We have had our children enrolled at Valley Christian Academy for over 10 years. Our two older children graduated and our youngest will graduate this year. Rosa Munoz, Psalms 91:1-2

Last modified Valley Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-8