Shadow Mountain Baptist School 4

Posted May 03, 2014
I have many good and bad to say. Teachers are dedicated. They're great role models in manners and appearance (to me that's important). Academics are very solid. My kids started writing beautiful cursives in Kindergarten. National testing(SAT) scores are really good! Class sizes are small, which is good for lower grades, but a negative once kids are older. Their classroom square footages are too small. No PE, no computer class, no Spanish for the elementary. I also feel that the school do not have enough training in handling kids that are not "average": either the very smart ones, or the ones that need special attention. The school has a scholarship program. If you are a member of the church and tithe, you will receive a discount, or even a 100% tuition waiver, according to the family's financial ability. As a result many families who normally can not attend private schools get in. Many students on this program benefited from the Christian education, and it is probably the best blessing for their lives. However, due to the fact that many families on this program is low in social economic, their children also bring in problems that a regular private school do not have.

Shadow Mountain Baptist School 4

Posted June 20, 2012
The teachers are wonderful. The only complaint I have is making the girls wear dresses. I love the uniform idea. No fights over what to wear today. But little girls like to play just as much as little boys and their uniforms are way more expensive than the boys. It would be great if they could wear skorts or walking shorts.

Shadow Mountain Baptist School 0

Posted August 17, 2009
Terrific loving teachers, fantasitc academics, a breath of fresh air in a troubled world

Shadow Mountain Baptist School 0

Posted July 12, 2009
We are parents of a 5 year old daughter who has completed her first year with SMBS. We can't be more pleased with how our daughter has learned not only scolastically but more importantly, her teaching has been bible based by a loving and caring staff. We are also appreciative of how the school teaches the children discipline and respect. As a parent I am pleased that they keep me informed but also give me the option of participating. We highly recommend this school to others, it is a safe and loving environment for any age.

Shadow Mountain Baptist School 3

Posted September 09, 2004

Shadow Mountain Baptist School 5

Posted June 03, 2004
The upcoming 2005 school year will be my son's 3rd year with this school. The opportunity to combine accelerated education, biblical foundation and learning, caring teachers and office staff and overall environment are the fundamental reasons we chose SMBS.

Shadow Mountain Baptist School
17810 Monterey Street, Morgan Hill, CA  95037
Last modified Shadow Mountain Baptist School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Shadow Mountain Baptist School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top