Morongo Valley, CA

Posted December 03, 2014
My son has been going to this school for 4 years now , I have nothing but great things to say . He learns so much and is doing amazing with his grades and I owe that to the teachers and there skills as well as there communication with parents . I'm so sad that we are moving away and its to far to make the drive daily to keep him there. I highly recommend this school !!!

Posted October 15, 2013
Great school ....husband went here and its a joy to have our children also attend. We where use to large school districts from large cities. Great small town feel where teachers and staff all care about the children. Parent involvement is a must for success esp from this smaller school. Friendly staff and teachers eager to help students and parents. Can't rave enough about MVES.

Posted October 29, 2008
I think this school is wonderful for a public school. However, Dr. McVay , the new principal, is an extremely black and white person. She isn`t a very understanding person when a child is going through personal or health issues whatsoever. I think she`s a rather cold person and her attitude prevents me from truly enjoying volunteering at the school. The rest of the staff are AWESOME! I mean absolutely the best. They work so hard to make this school a cut above the rest.

Posted January 09, 2008
I rated this school excellent because the standards for the area are quite low. I think with more funding our school would improve much more, I would love to see teacher aides and more variety for the afterschool programs. I would also love to see more parent participation! They have a core 7-10 moms and we are burnt out already! My daughters are both doing great here and are in the top of both their classes, the town is small enough that you kind of know everyone. Teachers seem to really care about the students. The new principal is kind of abrasive and I am not quite impressed with her yet.

Morongo Valley Elementary School 4

Posted June 07, 2006
My daughter just attended her first year of Kindergarten at this school and overall I was very impressed. The facilities are kept up nicely, new playground equipment was just put in. The music program was great, they just put on a play of The Emperor's New Clothes that was a lot of fun. My daughter is learning to read basic words and solve basic math problems now and only knew the alphabet and numbers at the beginning of the year. There was a lot of homework for Kindergarten but the results seem to be worth it.

Morongo Valley Elementary School 4

Posted November 10, 2003
My son realy likes this school. The teachers here are great, along with the staff. My son realy thinks the world of Mrs.Rodgers.

Morongo Valley Elementary School
10951 Hess Boulevard, Morongo Valley, CA  92256
Last modified Morongo Valley Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Morongo Valley Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top