Posted February 24, 2014
Questa is an amazingly diverse school. Academically they are challenging, there is a lot of homework even at kindergarten age. This year 2014, the school is crowded as Altimont school is being built and will open 2014/2015. Next year it should be much smaller. Parent involvement varies great with each teacher. For parent involvement There is a foundation and newly formed PTA. The is a volunteer school board at the school. The office staff could be a little friendlier. Many of the new staff this year are brand new teachers, some great and some not. Hot lunch menu has greatly increased in quality. There is always an amazin Halloween carnival. Fridays the 8th grade class sells ice cream to raise money for graduation. The playground is pretty amazing and when school is not in is a public park. We love walking to school everyday in this small sweet neighborhood.

Posted February 23, 2014
We moved 5 months ago to mountain house. My son is in 2nd grade. And i am very happy with my decision. I can see lot of improvement in my son, after we moved here. He has become very responsible. He has become very good and advanced reader. I must give this credit to the school and specially to his teacher. Mrs Ruiz is an awesome teacher. I dont know why the rating of this school is 8. It should be 10 out of 10.

Sebastian Questa Elementary School 1

Posted December 14, 2013
My daughter was a 3rd grader at Sebastian Questa. I have recently taken her out of this school. The teacher she had should be teaching High school students instead of 8 year olds. The amount of nightly homework she expected these children to finish was quite an overload. I found the front office secretaries to be unfriendly. One particular woman that worked in the cafeteria was quite mean to the 1st, 2nd and 3rd grade students. This school is not very kind. I feel it is wrong to withhold recess to a child if their homework is not finished. It is the child's right to get out of the classroom and enjoy an outdoor break. This particular female 3rd grade teacher withheld Fun Friday Recess to her students that didn't finish their work, allowing the rest of her class to go outside. My husband and I actually grew to hate this school.

Sebastian Questa Elementary School 1

Posted August 08, 2013
This school is a joke and the test score are definitely proving how bad it's gotten. The administration is definitely the worst I've ever had to deal with and their lack of support for the kids is really unsettling. Needless to say my child will not be returning to this unorganized school.

Posted June 03, 2013
This school is A W E S O M E !! Teachers are excellent and caring, the principal is among the best I have known. Two of my kids have been to Questa, one has graduated and the other has two more years to go. Great School, great teachers, great facilities, teachers that Care. Now, to the person that says that the Principal is Arrogant, I beg to differ. You may not be used to Discipline, well I say, WELCOME TO QUESTA.

Posted May 08, 2013
Our daughter is in Second grade here. We actually moved from the top branded Cupertino school district and were worried about how Lamersville/Questa will be for my daughter. Trust us, Questa is a great school with good infrastructure, quality teachers and a very active principal. My daughter is with Miss. Bishop, who is exceptional. She goes above the call of duty and truly loves teaching. As a class parent, I have observed her teaching style to be very detailed, practical and activity based. She is also very friendly, humane, and passionate and understand/respect people from all cultures. She ensures each of the kids participates in class activities and meet/exceed their goals. She also ensures kids are disciplined, participate in group events. Miss Bishop is never hesitant to share feedback with parents and her notes to parents are very detailed. It s a blessing for my daughter to have a teacher like Ms Bishop and a school like Questa. Go Cougars.Thanks. Mani & Geetha.

Posted February 19, 2013
Some of the parents , including staff members are not very friendly here. The only real positive thing about this school is the principal. He knows what hes doing and does a very good job at being a good principal.

Posted October 12, 2012
Our son struggled at his previous private school, but is doing great at Questa. His teacher is organized, and communicates openly and voluntarily with us. We have no complaints, it is a great experience so far to have our son there.

Posted August 16, 2012
Our son loves Questa. The teachers are very nice and helpful. We also love Mountain House as a community. There are so many clubs and activities for families and children.

Sebastian Questa Elementary School 3

Posted June 10, 2012
I love my school but the communication is horrible. Don't get me wrong its a great school but needs to have some more communications between the staff and the teachers. I would definately recomend this school though because some of the best friends I have ever have ever made. Good job Questa!

Sebastian Questa Elementary School
543 North Montebello Street, Mountain House, CA  95391
Last modified Sebastian Questa Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sebastian Questa Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top