Posted August 24, 2013
This is a really great school . Especially staff of the school. My daughter's previous teacher was Mrs. Lauren Hilt , she was so nice. Thank you Benjamin Bubb school.!!

Posted August 23, 2013
Bubb School is excellent, probably the best in Mountain View. The Principal and staff are very interested in their students. My Grandson was in Kindergarten last year and now 1st Grade at Bubb. They are very helpful to the parents.

Posted December 03, 2012
Bubb is the best school. This is our 6th years at Bubb. My oldest son who just went to Middle school this year. He learned a lot from Bubb. He was a Student Council, Conflict Manager and he was in a GATES Program. Now, he's in middle school at Graham and he's an A STUDENT with a total GPA of 4.0 very smart kid. I still have one son in Bubb right now and he's in 3rd Grade and he's a very smart too. All he's grades are all advance. I thank God for this school and my 2 boys learned a lot. The teachers are great! Thank you all the staff from Bubb.

Posted August 17, 2011
My son is going into 2nd grade this coming fall, and he has come down to learn so much. Teachers from previous years helped him a lot, and saw the potential in him and pushed him to do better each day. I'm very happy with the school, teachers, principal and other parents. There is a big diversity and it's a nice melting pot. Love the school. Planning on having my second child in this wonderful school!

Posted April 18, 2011
Bubb is a terrific school. The school has a small community feel with lots fun activities which make it easier to make friends. There are a lot of parent volunteers and a few teachers that really shine and make it really enjoyable for the kids to attend class. I agree that the Principal is a wonderful person who cares about the students and discusses issues in a nonconfrontational manner. I wish that the school had PE every day. Also it would be great if there was something for the smarter kids. Not the GATE program, but something every day. My daughter gets bored and I feel she could learn more if they were teaching according to ability.

Benjamin Bubb Elementary School 3

Posted January 21, 2010
Bubb has some involved parents. PTA tries to work hard. Principal and teachers are friendly and easy to talk with. Academically this school is not challenging for very smart kids. School and district tries to offer variety of classes and programs, also extracurricular activities. Compared to top rated schools, both parents and kids have mild passion about children's education and are not so competitive, somehow relaxed. Unfortunately children's belongings were often missing/taken away accidentally or on purpose inside and outside of the classroom and those things were never found/returned to the owner. Thus I have to say there was a lack of moral or safety issue on campus which made me very sad.

Posted October 03, 2009
My very bright neighbor kids attend Bubb and showed me their garden and playground. If these very bright children are challenged at Bubb, it has to be great!

Posted September 17, 2009
My daughter graduated from the 5th grade in June, but I'd like to take the time to thank Mrs. West, who taught her the consideration of others, Mrs. Kerns, who began my daughter's love of creative writing, Mrs. Lee, who sparked my daughter's interest in science, and last but certainly not least, Mr. Poling, who is just simply an amazing teacher. Every one of her teachers were enthusiastic and encouraging, and each of them contributed to the wonderful education she received at Bubb.

Posted September 16, 2009
They have the best teachers and the best PTA in town! They rally for their children to have programs that in this day and time isn't out there anymore...My children have been to 3 different schools in this district and hands down this is the best elementary school.

Posted September 14, 2009
Benjamin Bubb Elementary School is a wonderful school - one of the best in our city!

Benjamin Bubb Elementary School
525 Hans Avenue, Mountain View, CA  94040
Last modified Benjamin Bubb Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Benjamin Bubb Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 21 reviews. Top